2 November 2024 - Cow cuddle Meeting Alphen aan den Rijn

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Alphen aan den Rijn, Zuid-Holland
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: De Wite Gravin,Korsteekterweg 12, 2407 AG, Alphen aan den Rijn
:calendar: DATE: 2 november 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 12.00 until maximum 18:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

On 2 november 2024 I, Joyce ( @HealingSteps ) will host a meeting :cow: Cow Cuddling :cow:

This meetup is more an experience then just a meetup :cow:

Do you love cuddling? And do you love cows? Then you should come & cuddle the cows with me :cow: :smiley: :cow:

What will we do:

• At 11.45 we will meet at “the Witte Gravin”, a farm in Alphen aan den Rijn
  • At 12 we will go inside, and have lunch, there will be bread & toppings for on the bread
  • We will sign the cards & books after lunch
  • Then we will get explanation, the do’s en dont’s about the cow cuddling
  • We will change ourselves in overall and boots (they are there for us)
  • We will cuddle (or just touch if you would like that better) the cows
  • Cleaning the boots & getting out of the overalls
  • And then we will have closure of this day by talking a little about our experiences with something to drink and a little piece of cheese they make at the farm themselves.

Public Transport:
The farm is not reachable by public transport. There is a trainstation in Bodegraven, if you would not mind to arrive a little earlier, I can arrange to pick you up at the station, and bring you back to the station when we are done.

Parking:
if you come by car, when you reach the farm and drive between the house & cow shed, you can park at the left side behind the shed (there are parking plates at the wall so you will know where to park)

Costs:
Cow cuddling: €65,-
Lunch: € 12,50
Meetup Card: € 0,50 cents each.

All paid in advance via bankrequest/tikkie: one for the cuddling, and one for the lunch & cards.

Meetup Card:
will be placed here and in the whatsapp group I will create for this meeting.

Card A:

Card B:

What’s more:
Nice to know is that there is a little shed where they sell fresh milk, their own made cheese, eggs, (frozen) meat from farm in the neighbourhood, and more.

A maximum of 10 people can join this meeting, to be assured everyone gets a real experience:

1. HealingSteps - Joyce
  2. Meidans - Maria
  3. Muppet450 - Rachel 25x A en 25x B
  4. Carolien25 - Carolien 15x A en 15x B
  5. Leentjebuur - Leni
  6. Soundstorm - Ellen
  7. Caterp1llar - Elvira
  8. DorienV - Dorien

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

8 Likes

Leuk idee. Bij deze geef ik me op. Mijn gedachten enzo heb ik ingesproken.
Nice idea. I register myself. I’ve spoken a personal message on the answering’machine’ of your phone

2 Likes

Please count me in.

Ik wil graag van je aanbod gebruik maken om vanaf station Bodegraven mee te liften.

2 Likes

I Definitely agree to you dear :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, the experience of meet-up is more greater than just signing cards.
And it’s cow cuddle meeting :heart_eyes: wow, we used to have a cow in my childhood :pleading_face: and i have a very emotional bond with cow, so if possible let me know if you would like to swap this card with me from cow cuddle meet-up :pray:

Have a wonderful day

3 Likes

Cow cuddling mean u will cuddle them? Like brush them and actually cuddle them? Aww :star_struck: we had cows and calf here, and I used to play with them giving them grains to eat and also stroke their neck and brush their heads. Aww. This brought fond memories. Thank you :star_struck::heart: cuddle them extra on my behalf pls :hugs::heart:

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! :cow: Off course I would like to swap the card with you, just send me a pm with your address and I will make sure you get one :smile:

2 Likes

We will! :cow: Thanks so much for sharing your memories :pray: so nice to read :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I would love to come and travel with you from Bodegraven if possible

2 Likes

I wish I could come! I love to cuddle :cow: :cow2:!!!

3 Likes

@meidans @muppet450 en @Carolien25 jullie staan op de lijst :smile:

2 Likes

Even I want one cow cuddle postcard :face_holding_back_tears::heart:

3 Likes

Off course, just send me your address via pm and we will arrange a swap :smile:

2 Likes

Hoi Joyce, mogen Leni - leentjebuur en ik - soundstorm op de lijst? Nog even o.v.
Dank je wel.

2 Likes

@soundstorm en @Leentjebuur jullie staan op de lijst (ovb) :smiley:

1 Like

Count me in!

1 Like

@Caterp1llar you are on the list :smile::cow:

1 Like

Cow cuddling sounds so cute❤️ I believe the meet-up will be amazing!
If anybody is up to swap the meeting card, I’ll be super happy👀
Best wishes,
Elza xx

2 Likes

will send a pm

Voor mij mag ovb er af, ik ben er graag bij. Ook graag een lift vanaf station Bodegraven

1 Like

@Leentjebuur ik haal de ovb eraf, en de “taxi” staat klaar die dag :smiling_face:

1 Like