Countdown to 69 million cards registered

Wow! Really close.

1 Like

Sometimes our time is happy-crazy, not cruel-crazy, it seems. The WPD-effect (wait till this term this finds its way into common language) is still strong.

42,910 to go

22.10.2022*
20:22 UTC

a card from FR to EE (forwarded to DOM)

*funny thing: this time my stubborn stickin’ might actually lead to something right :heart_eyes: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Here I want to share with you, my friends, my thoughts on passing the level of 69 million.
I believe that we will pass the level of 69 million with high certainty in the time interval from Oct 22, 22:53 to Oct 23, 14:52.
This interval is indicated on the graph by a light red rectangle and bordered by red vertical dotted lines.

I’ve also plotted a few of the countdown participants’ closest predictions up to this point in time.
This is not a 100% guarantee, but my vision, which does not necessarily correspond to reality.
Nevertheless, let me remind you that any participant in the countdown can at any time refine their forecast by making another prediction.

Let’s stock up on :popcorn: popcorn!

PS Stefan, you’re just a sniper! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I forgot to send my last prediction! Oct 23, 2022 15:15 UTC :popcorn: FRA-GER

2 Likes

Slow down, postcrossers of the world. The 26th I said. The twenty-sixth. (I say as I register a postcard hastening the process along.) Lol my guess is doomed.
Mmm, popcorn :popcorn:

4 Likes

This is what we have at the moment.

26,500 postcards left to go :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

3 Likes

19,736 to go

2 Likes

11193 to go :smiley:

So… finally today?

1 Like

Yes, I would think so.

1 Like

I think tomorrow, 23rd October at 11:30h. :smiley:

2 Likes

We think - October 22nd at 21:30 it happens

2 Likes

Here is what we have at the moment.

I guess that the Moment of Truth will come somewhere between Stevyy #1 and greenskull #6.

9,950 postcards left to go.

2 Likes

6,616 to go

Today, 22.10.2022

1 Like

Stefan, it’s incredible, but there is a chance that everything will happen exactly as you predicted :slight_smile:
My most accurate calculation shows 20:12 (UTC), but a 10-minute error can easily shift the curve by exactly the time of your forecast.

5,800 postcards left to go.

If this also coincides, then I will believe in a miracle and rank you among the saints :wink:

3 Likes

4,348 to go

I guess the hourly rate of registrations will sink, soon. Dinner-preparations, disco-shirt-ironing and stuff. Otherwise it will be even sooner than

today

4 Likes

I still tend to think that we will fix the level of 69 million about ~40…60 minutes later than your forecast. But it is not too exactly :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just know my mailman has the 69 millionth postcard for me and he will arrive just a touch too late

“…disco-shirt-ironing…”
Too great

4 Likes

But that card you sent and has been travelling for ages could be registered at exactly the right moment for you…

3 Likes

Oh, I thought I would miss this one due to attending a wedding yesterday, but I’m back right on time to get the :popcorn: !

3 Likes

Well, some are here, others will miss it - I have to go off (no disco, just energy saving mode)

1,561 to go

today, sometime soon, maybe even 20:22 UTC

3 Likes