šŸŽÆ Countdown to 64 million cards registered

The number of postcards being sent across the site has gone right down. Iā€™m wondering if people have started to save slots for World Postcard Day. I have. I want five slots on the day. I already have the first two.

3 Likes

Halfway done!

I started saving up slots for World Postcard Day several weeks ago, and I am very happy I did because hardly any of my send postcards have been registered lately.

I will correct my prediction.
Letā€™s say that the Moment of Truth occurs on October 29, 2021 at 00:08 (UTC).
It is ~5.7 days ahead of my initial prediction.

By the way - what happens if somebodys suggestion is right? Is it just for fun?

I usually send a very special postcard with Greenskullā€™s Magic Mandala to the one who gets the highest score.
The calculation method is described here.

Magic Mandala can fulfill one cherished wish.

2 Likes

Wow - I am impressed, your are truly much into maths and statistics :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just a little :slight_smile:

2/3 of the way is already behind us.
Stefan (@Stevyy ), are you still with us? There has been no news from you for a long time :slight_smile:

234 431 cards to go :slight_smile:
Will it happen this week?

1 Like

Time flies - job training, wedding, vacation, returnā€™s to-dos - and so are the cards - WPD, World Post Day, Northern autumn ā€¦ itā€™s esp. hard to take the WPD-dynamic into account

233,203 to go

26.10.2021 (ATā€™s national holiday)
10:26 UTC

a card from CA to RE

2 Likes

199 816 to go

This morning Germany reached DE-11000000, so there are a few :wink: more cards on their way again.
But the impact for 64 000 00Ć¼ million might be small.

3 Likes

I was just registering some postcards from Germany, sent three days ago, and thought the 11 million mark must be close.

2 Likes

Moment of Trurh ā€“ October 27, 2021 at 14:05 (UTC).

I guess

October 28. 08.10 (UTC)

1 Like

103458 to go

1 Like

Soā€¦ not for my birthday !

14:41 UTC

GB to DE

1 Like

Oct 31 05:17 UTC

1 Like

Here we are again, having passed the last centi-mile-stone (actually, there has be a better correct word to be found, b/c centi is hundredTH, not hundred, I think)
I assume we have a winner already and, they will save some money this time :wink:. But who knows, maybe there still are trays full of WPD-cards out there from Europe to some more distanced, but active regions (looking at you, Asia and Latin America), and registrations will speed up these next days a tiny bit.

94,425 to go

20:21 UTC

a card from CA to RE

1 Like

26 October, 22.26 UTC.

1 Like