Countdown to 62 million cards registered

Welcome to this thread, all new (and old) posters. Don’t forget to estimate …

A slightly slower dynamic these last days, which may be because of some holidays in various (big) countries. Or it’s because of Northern Spring’s temptations …

Half way there,
489,260 to go

06.06.2021*
20:21 UTC

a card from FI to NO

*it’s math vs. stubborn symbolism

1 Like

I can relate to this too well :wink:

1 Like

359 340 cards to go.

I’m pretty sure 62 Million will be reached this month :slight_smile:

1 Like

06 June 2021, 12:00 (UTC)
Stefan (@Stevyy ), what model is your Magic Crystal Ball? :slight_smile:

My current guess is 5th June at 12:21 PM

US to AT, why not !? :wink:

1 Like

6th June, 6.06 PM

1 Like

231 202 cards to go.

Less than a quarter left for 62 million.

1 Like

06 June 2021, 18:00 (UTC)

There are about 217,150 postcards left until the Moment of Truth.

Ok! Let it be 7th, June!

1 Like

(more than) three quarters done,

214,922 to go

20:21 UTC

a card from FI to NO

(strong week, weak week, weak week, strong week … and now some folks in the lucky regions traveling again or being distracted by restarting … it’s impossible to foresee the exact hour. I’m tempted to change to the morning … but for now, I’ll stick to my guess from weeks ago #numbermagic)

1 Like

I think there is a good chance that we will cross the 62 million level on June 6 at 20:21 (as Stefan predicted), I mean it.
If so, Stefan should buy a lottery ticket and win the jackpot :slight_smile:

It seems to me that will happen on June 2 at 13.45 from Germany to Belarus

1 Like

Hyyype

It looks like the Moment of Truth will come around midnight between 07 and 08 of June.
So, my guess is 08 June, 00:00 (UTC).

The one who makes the most accurate predictions, as usual, will receive a postcard with the Magic Mandala from me.
The Diviner Talent Rate calculation methodology is described here.

Have you seen my blooming gloxinia collection?

1 Like

So much for magic balls and lottery jackpot. I would need a superawesome week to compensate for the latest slowdown for my first guess to come true. Seems like Europe re-opening is too much of a distraction, not to mention the disruptions other places of our Earth have to face atm, sadly.

The last (centi-)mile
92,510 to go

07:06 pm UTC

a card from FI to NO

June 8 , 9:01 am UCT

07 June 2021 at 18:00 (UTC)

CET in summer (June) is UTC+2.
So, in terms of UTC your prediction is June 7, 18:00 (UTC).
Is it correct?

From my point of view, the date is completely clear, it is June 07.
Now it all comes down to predicting the time as accurately as possible.
According to my various estimates, this is the evening of June 07. The most probable time interval, in my opinion, is 17:00…20:00. I bet at 18:00, as some calculation methods give some offset at an earlier time.

I love Stefan’s (@Stevyy) very first prediction (06 June, 20:21). Taking into account the distance from which it was made (~60 days from supposed Moment of Truth), this is almost jewelry accuracy. And the current one day correction that Stefan just made is absolutely logical.

There are some more good early bets out there in my opinion from @ScubaET, @Kogotok7, @thibcabe and @Florallle.
And if these participants want to make new (additional) more precise predictions, then the total result may turn out to be very close to the actual one. But I am not imposing it in any way.

A very intriguing bet followed recently from @jabuka. Here everything will be determined by the minutes and, of course, luck.

However, I wish good luck to everyone!

1 Like

I was coming to the forum to check whether there was already a topic for the 62 million, and of course there is! :smiley:

Mail is so wonky at the moment that it could go either way. If this slow down continues, it will drag the 62 million a few hours/days back… but if it resolves itself in the next few days and a big boat/plane of mail arrives in Europe, it could speed things up again.

In any case, less than 100K postcards to go! Exciting!

1 Like