Could I just block certain countries from generating addresses?

I like this idea to open up some more slots!

If you go to https://www.postcrossing.com/search/users you can tick “interested in direct swaps” and filter by location. This way you get a list of all members in a country or even region or city who are interested in direct swaps.

1 Like

I have found certain days & times seem to affect the address I draw on the official side. Try drawing early morning weekdays, you may get mostly European address which should only take a week from the East coast.

1 Like

I’ve been sending less cards officially lately because I keep getting people who leave and won’t register the cards they receive. :pensive:
I’ve had a few expire from members who are actually active, so I resent those. I’m just waiting until a few go away before sending too many officials

2 Likes

So many in the past weeks and months :pensive:. From different countries.

I always hope they have “just” lost fun and not being ill or worse.

2 Likes

Oh yes of course. I don’t necessarily blame these people, I completely understand we all have lives and get busy, sidetracked or just lose interest. It will always be frustrating though. Especially when it’s a really cool card

1 Like

I think the OP’s question has been thoroughly answered and the conversation is now diverging to other topics… so I’m going to wrap it up here. :slight_smile: