Closed - Meet-up in Strasbourg - June 3rd 2023

I have been sneaking around this meetup for quite a while now, before I have finally taken the decision to go for it!

Some years ago I visited the Strasboug Christmas Market with a group on a coach trip, and I decided to come back another time in summer. So why not take this opportunity now?!

I will bring my husband, too, but he is not a postcrosser and will just have lunch with the group; he loves trains and streetcars, so he’ll be happy to explore Strasbourg on his own by streetcar.

I would like to order meetup cards as follows:
20 x number 1
20 x number 2
10 x number 3

I am really looking forward to meeting you and some other French postcrossers.

3 Likes

I want to order some cards:
20 of 1
20 of 3

And just a suggestion:
Could an up-to-date list of all participants be kept at the beginning of this thread?

2 Likes

It will be a pleasure to welcome you in Strasbourg.
Thanks for your card order. I will give you all details per private message :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure I will do :slight_smile:

Hello :wave:t2:
I would like to participate together with my daughter - Rapunzel1.

2 Likes

With the kind permission of @charline_nl I show you my meeting-card.
It is part of a seria I started some time ago. A lot of people like it (and some don’t :rofl:)
If you are interested to get some please let me know via PM here.
The price will be 40ct/piece plus postage. I will send from Germany.
No handling out at Strasbourg!

1 Like

Hello Charline,

I would like to order
20 cards of card 1
20 cards of card 2
10 cards of card 3

thank you ! viele Gruesse, Uschi

1 Like

Hello ! It will be a pleasure to meet you in Strasbourg ! Should you have any question, please let me know :slight_smile:
I am starting collecting the card orders. If you want to order some, please contact me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone, I also created a meet-up card. Thank you @charline_nl for letting me offer it! :blush: I know that there are 4 other great cards already, but if you’d like to order some of mine as well, don’t hesitate to contact me. The price depends on how many cards will be ordered, but no more expensive than 50ct/card (plus postage if you like to receive your cards before the meeting).

4 Likes

I will be glad to exchange ))
https://vk.com/album20733835_278691001
https://vk.com/album20733835_278769494
If my links never open, then I can offer Stavropol counter postcards and many other topics for exchange: foxes, bears, cities, food, flowers, birds, owls, wine Stavropol, famous personalities, characters and more.

Are strangers allowed, who do not speak français exept for “je ne parle pas français”? :smiley: Could be a funny day, but I like to visit Strasbourg.

2 Likes

Hello ! Sure you can join us ! I can speak in English, a bit of German, and there will be people coming from Germany as well :slight_smile: So we will be happy to welcome you in Strasbourg :slight_smile:

@charline_nl

We would also like to come to your meeting
Is it still possible to put us on the list?
2 persons?
max_charly (Ingrid)
max_charly (Claus)

2 Likes

Count me in :-).

Now last thing to do is to get an tram billet at Kehl.

2 Likes

Hello Charline_nl
I would like very much like to come to this meeting. Unfortunalety,the last meeting 2020 was cancelled.
Greeting from Germany / Thuringia.
Peter Goldstein- Goldy

2 Likes

C’est avec un immense plaisir que je m’inscris :smiley: cette fois pas de problème de santé ni de Covid-19 !!! Yesss à bientôt :wave:

2 Likes

Hello, if it’s still possible I would like to join the meetup. I haven’t been to one yet, so this would be the first time for me. Is there anything I have to consider?
And could my boyfriend maybe come too? He’s not a postcrosser, but my driver😊

1 Like

One advise, bring a stamp with your username along :slight_smile: At some point all users take out their meet-up-cards and everyone put a stamp on every card from everybody.

1 Like

Welcome on board ! :blush:
If you want to order some meetup cards, please let me know before April 10th. All details are above :blush:

Sorry I guess it was an advice for the new participant ! :blush:
As soon as I will have all the participants, I will put a message explaining what we will do during the day :blush:
But if anyone has a question, do not hesitate to contact me :blush:

1 Like