CLOSED - Looking for Chinese native speakers penfriends

Hi!. Since I’m learning Chinese Mandarin (absolut beginner), I’m looking for native speaker penfriends. Anyone interested? I can speak German, English and Italian. Thanks in advance.
Serena

2 Likes

我有个笔友也是意大利人。

Hi Tang,
Would you like penpalling with me?

你是学习听说写还是仅仅学习中文对话?

Thanks so much for your reply. If you send me your postal address in a private message, I’ll write a letter to you. Thanks in advance.

At the moment I’m practicing listening and speaking, not writing yet.

哦,我以为你找笔友是为了练习阅读和写呢。

No, I’m still a beginner in Chinese Mandarin.

那写信如何练习中文听说呢?

Thanks so much but I’ve already many Chinese penpals. :slight_smile:

Thanks so much but I’ve already many Chinese penpals. :slight_smile:

Hi all! Thanks so much for all your messages. I’ve got a lot of requests from Japanese and Chinese speaking friends. At the moment I’m looking for Korean native speakers penpals only.

Hi everyone I noticed this topic and decided to try my luck and find pen pals. I speak English (B2) and Chinese (approximately HSK level 4). I will be very happy if you respond to this message. If you are not a native speaker, then I will also be glad of your messages, because learning languages together is much more fun!

2 Likes

@lavander_teafish 我感兴趣,中文是我的母语,但我之前没有交过笔友,这要怎么开始啊?

1 Like

Hi! I am a Chinese native speaker currently living in France, so I will not be affected by the suspension of Postcrossing to China. Feel free to contact me via message!

I want to try it! I’m a Chinese native speaker and also majoring in Teaching Chinese as a Second Language. If you want to penpal with me, please feel free to email or reply me.:heart:

Hello!
Recently I received nice card from Windoo with offer to swap.
But I can’t search this postcrosser on site.
Please, help me!
I received this card.

哇,南昌人诶。我也是南昌的不过在美国上学。老乡呀