CLOSED: Free postcards for USA addresses

Hello! Your envelope arrived today. Thank you for the great cards!

1 Like

@PamUSAOhio yay! You’re welcome! I’m happy to hear they arrived :grin::+1::+1:

1 Like

Hello! Is your offer still open?

1 Like

Yep yep, still open :slight_smile:

1 Like

@lovely-weirdo I received your wonderful envelope of postcards this week. What a kind gesture! Thank you so, so much!

1 Like

Yay! :tada: you’re welcome & happy to know they arrived! :slight_smile:

@lovely-weirdo - Also received your envelope! Thank you so much, they’re very fun! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ellistrations yay! :tada: you’re very welcome & I’m glad you like 'em!

I received the postcards today. Thank you so much! There are some really great ones in there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Woo woo! :tada: happy to hear it :slight_smile:

Hello is this offer still open?

Yep yep!

Hi! I received your cards the other day. Thank you very much for your generous offer, they are great cards.

1 Like

I will be sending you a message. Thank you for the offer, even if it is closed. -Gm

1 Like

I would love! I’m in Seattle :blush:

1 Like

I was a little busy this week, so just now finally sending out the last few folks who messaged me their addresses. :heart:

@natashaguerrero I don’t think I saw an address for you, feel free to private message when you see this & I will send yours with the next patch that goes out :slight_smile::+1::+1:

1 Like

Is your lovely offer still open? I’ll send you a message. Thank you!

1 Like

Yep! Still open :love_letter: :sparkles:

What a lovely offer. I’ll write you a message. BTW, I love your pompom garland and postcard display.

1 Like

Hey! This is so nice of you. Totally a Random Act of Kindness kind of thing on a Random Act of Kindness Day! I am definitely interested. :relaxed:

1 Like