[CLOSED for Sign Ups] 🎅 NA Secret Christmas 2023 RR

I’ve received:

@potatertot A nice Christmas card with lights and 3 bonus Christmas cards! Thank you!
@CrimsonKing watercolor Peace on Earth! Thank you! The snow globe postmark came out beautifully on this card, too! I really like this postmark this year.
@Krissy313 Gorgeous foggy view of the Redwood Nat’l Forest! Thank you! And, your postmark is a snow globe, but a different design! Lesly’s is a house and yours is a snowman.

UPDATED! :santa:

2 Likes

I received two cards yesterday, thank you to @MuttleysMom and @Krissy313!

Candace, there’s no snow here yet, haven’t even seen one snowflake, haha. Woo, a white Christmas, I hope it happens for you!! :snowflake: :christmas_tree: Tradition here in IL is we open our gifts in the morning, just hubs and myself, then we head over to the in-laws place and exchange gifts there, SIL and her kids are there too, and eat ham with all the sides and then go back home to a quiet house. :blush:

Krissy, Happy Holidays to you as well! Cute washi tape you used, very festive. :smiley: I hope your holidays are magically beautiful. :christmas_tree: :santa:

3 Likes

Mine are sent!

1 Like

The rest of my cards are going out tomorrow!

I’ve also received some fun cards this week!

Thank you @CrimsonKing for the awesome Christmas dragon postcard! I love it!

@potatertot Thank you for the postcard and extra goodies! I like when cards have color on the writing side!

@MuttleysMom Thank you for the sweet Christmas card! The glitter is great!

Thank you @mon23 for the Greetings from Chicago and extra goodies!

I hope everyone is having a lovely holiday season so far!

5 Likes

Received from:

@TwoDoggies - thank you! So much ‘new’ this season, haha!

@MuttleysMom - thank you! My family celebrates with my mom’s side then we do Christmas day at home with stocking and gifts for each other. My husband doesn’t really do gifts, so we decorate and I have him open his on Christmas Eve. It will take a few seasons to get into a new routine and create new traditions.

@Annazon - thank you! All the best this season and for 2024!

@hibiscustea - thank you! This card is a wonderfully fun start to the holiday mail!

6 Likes

UPDATED :santa:

I received two cards. Thank you Krissy @Krissy313 for the Napa Valley card. I have wonderful memories of my visit there.
Thank you Daisy @potatertot for the happy snowman plus a surprise of 3 more cards. How nice of you!:snowman_with_snow:

2 Likes

Thanks for the adorable Christmas card and extras,
@CrimsonKing! :snowman_with_snow::deer::evergreen_tree::gift::snowflake::star2::heart:

4 Likes

All my cards have been mailed! :slight_smile:

1 Like

All cards have been mailed

1 Like

All of my cards have been mailed :love_letter::christmas_tree:

1 Like

Received from @Krissy313 today

All my cards are mailing out tomorrow! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

from @mon23 a lovely little blue truck with a tree and a bonus birthday card and fun blank xmas card. Thanks so much!!!

from @Krissy313 a beautiful sunset card…what a wonderful place to go spend xmas eve!!

from @hibiscustea a cool holographic nutcracker card! loved the decorations on back as well! very cheery!

from @CrimsonKing a beautiful glittery polar bear card. Thanks so much for the kitty and puppy cards too!!

from @TwoDoggies an awesome vintage Santa illustration card…bonus…the cancelation happened to be a Santa snowglobe and it was perfectly done…so rare and I have had fun looking at al of the various cancellations while I deliver the mail :slight_smile: It’s the little things this year for me! haha

from @mere5oh a fun Peanuts gang card. I grew up outside of ABQ and sure do miss going to see the lights and the luminarias, especially around Old Town! I didn’t appreciate it as much when I was a kid of course!

4 Likes

@mon23 Thank you for the gorgeous evening reflections view cards of the Chicago skyline! I actually grew up just north of Chicago in Winnetka and while I could never live in Chicago, I do miss visiting the city and being near the lake (lived 3 blocks from the lake), and all there is to do there. So, these cards are extra special for that reason! :heart: Thank you for your kind words, too. I really enjoy running this RR every Christmas, and also the Big 50 RR in the Round Robins section of the forum!
@Annazon Thank you for the great Santa riding a reindeer card!
@TwoDoggies Thank you for the Great fancy Santa card! Also, your card came through with a snow globe cancellation, but this one was a Santa! So now, I’ve seen three different Snow globe cancellations - House, Snowman, Santa…I wonder if there is a 4th?
@TrvlCat Thank you for the Pretty winter sledding scene card! Wow, I hope you enjoy the snow! We do get snow here, but it only lasts a few hours until the sun comes out. (And your card came through without a cancellation!)

3 Likes

UPDATED! :santa:

Beautiful cards recieved from @Annazon @Wynnie @mon23 and @MuttleysMom thank you all so much for the pretty snail mail !! :heart::christmas_tree:

5 Likes

@Annazon Thank you very much for this card, a vintage looking wreath. :christmas_tree: Thank you for your nice message too. :heart:

1 Like

I received these fabulous cards from @uconn (I will have to look these cards up and purchase some, just excellent) and @Cocosmom adorable cup of cocoa (my mug also full of coffee) :santa::christmas_tree::santa:

2 Likes

:carrot: @sarahaeyo reporting:
@CrimsonKing - awww lesly, you’re too sweet :face_holding_back_tears: thank you for postcard, goodies and the well wishes! i hope you have a wonderful holiday season ahed as well :christmas_tree::two_hearts:

@Krissy313 - thank you so much for the yosemite national park postcard, krissy! happy holidays to you and yours :national_park::two_hearts:

@TwoDoggies - terri, thank you for the beautifully illustrated ornament postcard :mirror_ball: and the wholesome holiday quote :two_hearts: happy holidays!

2 Likes