[closed]40/F/Germany looking for postcard pals

Hi there,
My name is Kirsten. I am 40 years old and I live in the south of Germany together with my boyfriend. In two months we are going to have our first baby. If you are in a similar situation, being/becoming/planning to be a mom late in your life I would love to exchange postcards (or if we have more to say folded cards or short letters once in a while) to share experiences and form a long term friendship.

A little more about me:
I like being outside, reading, cooking, baking, sewing, knitting
I have a little dog
I live in the city right now but I am more of a country girl planning to move somewhere more rural one day
I can write in English , German or French
Sometimes I will write back immediately and sometimes it can take a couple of weeks

I am looking forward to your message!

2 Likes

Hi,

I had my first child two weeks before my 35th birthday (31 years ago).

I’ll PM you!

@pauli02 I wish you all the best for the last few weeks of your pregnancy and an easy childbirth!

Mach dir nicht zu viele Sorgen, Kirsten, vertrau deinem Bauchgefühl und genieße die erste Zeit mit dem Baby…

1 Like

I have sent you a pm.

I would love to be penpals i am 41 from the USA I have one little boy and love to make homemade cards

Hello,
my name is Anna and I’m 22 years old. I came from Germany. My hobby’s are reading books, cooking, collect stamps and postcards, and more. I have 2 dogs and 1 cat. I love to go outside with my dogs.

I‘m very interested to learn anything about your life or your Culture. Please tell me a lot. I tell anything too. <3

Hello Anna,
Thanks for your message , but I prefer writing to people closer to my age. I don’t really relate to people who are much younger.
All the best