(closed) 28/F/SE/ looking for a penpall

Hi,

I’m Kim, 28 years. I’m from the Netherlands and moved this year to Sweden with my two cats and boyfriend. I am currently looking for a job and this “holiday” gives me too much time. So I’m looking for a penpal. I love cooking and baking, It would be nice to share some recipes. Enjoy gardening and collecting plants. Other hobbies are: cycling, hiking, drawing, painting, gaming/ board games. And a lot more.

I’m looking for someone around the same age. To write letters about daily life and thoughts. Maybe to share some recipes, drawings ect.

Hi Kim,

Ik ben net (nou ja, bijna een jaar) na twaalf jaar in het buitenland geweest te zijn, weer terug in Nederland.
Ik ben ook op zoek naar penpal.
Let me know if another Dutchie works for you!

Jen

Hi! I would be interested in writing you :slight_smile: I’m 25 and enjoy similar hobbies like plants, cycling, art, etc.

Hey! My name is Katya, I am from Russia. I will turn 28 on March 14. Sometimes I dabble in baking, I love indoor plants. If you write me a letter, I will definitely answer.

hello! I am interested in write letter with you !
I am from China. I am 24 years old.

This topic was automatically closed after 42 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.