Can't access the forum

I don’t think so as @alter3ch0 can’t even connect to the forum to load any Javascript from what I can understand, and that happens with multiple browsers. The errors are quite unusual and seem to be at the connection level: either in her computer, or the connection (home router, internet provider, …)

Weeks later…

I believe it was the anti-virus/web protection thingy. I believe the reason it didn’t work out the first time I removed it and used the cleaning app to erase any signs of it was the fact that… it didn’t clean that well. :joy: Reason why it only worked when I reset the laptop to factory settings.

From what I’ve read online, this anti-virus is super ultra mega… intense. Super aggressive and intense. Which is fine to protect the computer, but it’s not cool when it assumes that certain websites are going to bring the apocalypse to the system - and not assuming my orders to put the website as an exception.

I managed to uninstall and really clean it this time. I’m using another one and I haven’t had any issues accessing the website since then.

Good to go. This was getting weird. :sweat_smile: Thank you for patience! We can close this thread now. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for sharing what you found and I’m glad it got sorted in the end.

Any chance you can share the name of that anti-virus? Just because if something similar happens, that will be a helpful clue. If you prefer, send it via PM.

This topic was automatically closed after 22 days. New replies are no longer allowed.