Can I print and send the WPD official postcard now?

The 2021 WPD official postcard is beautiful.
It’s not October 1st yet, but can I print and send it right now?
Or should I wait until October 1st?
If October 1st is past, can I still send it?
I’m new here, I don’t know anything. Please help me.

3 Likes

Yes

Yes

Maybe

3 Likes

If it’s possible to print it right now, and if it’s possible to print it after October 1st, you can send it whenever you want. Who will forbid or judge?

3 Likes

Nobody will forbid, judge, or sue you if you send the card before the day. But maybe the initiator of this project wants us to send it together starting 1 October. I also don’t know :man_shrugging: :woman_shrugging:

Let’s check in here:

1 Like

I think you can send it at any time !

When you are sending 1 or more as official postcrossing cards on October 1st, and these card(s) get registered on arrival, it means you will get a nice little “badge” on your profile page (you have to request these addresses on October 1st !).
It looks like this:
20210816_164243

I also think it’s great fun to be writing cards on October 1st itself in celebration of WPD, knowing that all over the world postcrossers are doing the same !
But it’s totally up to you !
Whatever you decide: have fun and Happy World Postcard Day in advance ! :balloon:

9 Likes

I think it’s okay to send the WPD cards anytime from when you can print them to December. I ordered mine on Vistaprint and the minimum number of cards is 50. I would rather try to send out all 50 cards, so I’m already busy sending them out.

Ina

4 Likes

I had the same question, the admin responded here: World Postcard Day 2021! 🎉 - #58 by meiadeleite

So it is fine to start sending the cards now. ( I’ve allready sent these cards)

1 Like