British Isles Christmas & Winter RR!

group 1 received a lovely Christmas postcard from fisherman

Thank you all for your cards

Hopefully you all have as good a Christmas as possible in these miserable days keep smiling and hope for a better time next year :sparkles: :christmas_tree: :gift:

2 Likes

I received a postcard with a snowy midnight scene from @fisherman - thank you, it’s perfect. :slightly_smiling_face: I think that ‘Zoom’ Christmas postage stamp is clever!

RR updated. :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Group 2 - thank you @whiskersonkittens for the ‘holly jolly’ card which I received today! It’s super sweet, and I love the seal stamp you used too. Happy Christmas, and thanks @figtrees for organising this RR!

1 Like

Group 1 Two more cards have reached me across the Irish sea and both from my favourite theme PHQ cards. 1993 Christmas (35p) from @AnjuschkaC and 2013 Christmas (£1.28) from @figtrees
Thank you both for the beautiful Christmas Postcards.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting those arrivals!

Sorry to be a pain but I have added a new group 143 for those who like to exchange PHQ cards on my different countries RR here ❤️ Different Countries and Postal Series RR - Join Here - You are very Welcome

Received a cute gingerbread man card from @whiskersonkittens this morning - thank you.

1 Like

Postcards are still arriving. :sunglasses:

RR updated :white_check_mark:

Received a lovely snowy cabin from @fisherman today. Many thanks and happy Christmas :christmas_tree:

Happy Christmas, everyone - hope tomorrow is a happy, peaceful day for us all.

I received all my cards, sorry for the late report. It’s been a busy week! :christmas_tree: :snowman:

@TheOtherM - a beautiful Christmas foliage card

@jlk254 - a cute Christmas quilt card

@highmint - a really pretty Christmas tree card

@claireandivy - 12 Days of Christmas card

Thank you everyone! :christmas_tree: :heart:

3 Likes

I received a beautiful Christmas tree card from @whiskersonkittens a couple of days before Christmas. Apologies for not getting a chance to check in sooner!

That’s Group Two all completed! :christmas_tree:

After a long time without post I got over 30 letters today! Among them was a lovely Christmas scene postcard from @figtrees

Hopeful now that our post backlog is clearing and will get some more soon

Thanks again

Sarah

1 Like

Fantastic! :partying_face:

I’m glad some post has arrived for you at last, and still within Christmas, too.

Among my first post of 2021 today I got a lovely PHQ card from @AnjuschkaC. Thank you.

1 Like

Today I got a lovely Christmas tree card from @fisherman and also a fab snowman card from @Coffeedoff

All my cards have now arrived. Sorry for the delays! Sarah

1 Like

Don’t apologize! We’re happy your postcards have come at last. :partying_face:

1 Like