British Isles Chain Lottery

#2 @jobloggs

Love these cards, thank you Chris for a great lottery!

1 Like

#3 @Natea

Thanks for the great prize Chris!

1 Like

#4 @EmmaG

Oooooooh!!! Great cards! :crown: Although I’m kind of hoping someone else wins & will then send me them for tags & RR’s in the future :laughing:

thanks for another great give away @chrisbonham11 x

1 Like

#4 @CountryWoman

Thanks for offering royals cards that are a bit different

1 Like

@postbot roll 1d5

1 Like

:game_die: 1

1 Like

Postbot has rolled 1, which means congratulations to @CEBooth for winning my British Isles Chain Lottery! :confetti_ball:

Your prize pack of postcards will be making its way to you shortly.

Thank you to all who entered my British Isles Chain Lottery! Keep your eyes peeled for @CEBooth 's Lottery at the top of this thread! :postcrossing:

4 Likes

Oh, wow! How exciting! Thank you so very much, Chris @chrisbonham11. I will have a little think and post my offer later on today. Thank you and commiserations to everyone who took part this time.

4 Likes

New lottery now up :arrow_up:!

2 Likes

#1 @MoominMog

Wow!! Lovely lottery, thank you @CEBooth !!

1 Like

Thanks @CEBooth for another great lottery, I’m going to win one of these eventually :joy:

#2 @jobloggs

2 Likes

Congratulations @CEBooth and thank you for another great lottery

#3 @Natea

1 Like

I love the London cards, thank you for offering these.
#4 @CountryWoman

1 Like

These cards look interesting thanks for your lottery.
#5. @Yorkshire_Lad

Unusual cards Charles. Thankyou ĺ
#6 @tesc

@postbot roll 1d6

:game_die: 3

Postbot has rolled 3, which means congratulations to @Natea for winning my British Isles Chain Lottery! Congratulations, Claire! :confetti_ball:

Your prize pack of postcards will be making its way to you shortly.

So many thank yous to all who entered my British Isles Chain Lottery! I’m sorry everyone couldn’t win. Keep your eyes peeled for @Natea’s Lottery coming soon at the top of this thread! :arrow_up:

5 Likes

Thank you so much @CEBooth !! I can’t believe I won :D. Such an unusual set of cards too, I’m looking forward to seeing which ones you send to me.

Having a think on my lottery and I’ll have it up really soon.

1 Like