Bosnia Herzegovina is divided in three entities Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina and Republika Srpska, plus the Brčko District. The Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina is divided in 10 autonomous cantons.
Bosnia and Herzegovina
1. Una-Sana Canton (Unsko-sanski kanton/Unsko-sanska županija)
2. Posavina Canton (Posavski kanton/Županija Posavska)
3. Tuzla Canton (Tuzlanski kanton/Tuzlanska županija)
4. Zenica-Doboj Canton (Zeničko-dobojski kanton/Zeničko-dobojska županija)
5. Bosnian-Podrinje Canton Goražde (Bosansko-podrinjski kanton Goražde/Bosansko-podrinjska županija Goražde)
6. Central Bosnia Canton (Srednjobosanski kanton/Županija Središnja Bosna)
7. Herzegovina-Neretva Canton (Hercegovačko-neretvanski kanton/Hercegovačko-neretvanska županija)
8. West Herzegovina Canton (Zapadnohercegovački kanton/Županija Zapadnohercegovačka)
9. Sarajevo Canton (Kanton Sarajevo/Sarajevska županija)
10. Canton 10 (Kanton 10, Livanjski kanton/Hercegbosanska županija)
11. Republika Srpska
12. Brčko District
As it is a quite difficult country the idea is to collect 6/12.
- Only officially sent and received cards are counted for the bingo and there are separate lists for them.
- If you have several accounts, you may play on all of them separately, but not combined.
- Update your lists regularly by editing your FIRST post and please, include the updating date and postcard link. Posts without links won’t be included to the rankings. Please, don’t post your lists several times, because I will only count the FIRST post.
Making a link:
Germany (just take the * away)
Like this: Germany
(Because if a sender/receiver quits postcrossing, their page disappears, but the postcardpage will still exist.)
To get the url: go to your page with sent/received cards. Move your cursor to the ID, right-click and select ‘copy-url’
- Even I there are no changes in your lists, update the date from time to time so that I know you still participate in the game.
- Every time when someone gets a BINGO!, all the other participants will send her/him a postcard as a prize.