Welcome to the Birds RR!
- Regular groups have four participants. Everyone sends and receives three cards. If a group stays open for too long, then the number of members may be decreased at the host’s discretion.
- To secure a spot in a group, you must post in this thread and state the group number, and the host must have your address (send it to akm).
- If it is your first time in an RR with this host, you may join only one group. After your cards for that group have been received, you may join multiple groups at a time.
- You must send a card to each of the group members that fits the group’s theme and is store-bought/professionally published. No handmade, printed-at-home, old/vintage, used, or free/ad cards. Check your groupmates’ collection albums, if available, to avoid sending cards they already have.
- Special groups might have different guidelines, which will be noted in the group description.
- Write the name of the RR, group number, and your username on the cards that you send. Send cards written and stamped unless you are fulfilling someone’s specific request. You may request that you receive cards written/unwritten in an envelope, but keep in mind that your group will not be obligated to send them this way.
- Send cards within 14 days after the addresses are sent.
- Post in this thread when you send or receive any cards.
- You will need to resend if someone requests it. If you have not received a card 10 weeks after the addresses were sent and would like the card to be resent, contact akm. If no one asks for a card to be resent within 12 weeks of the addresses being sent, then the group will be closed.