This Bingo is for Members who registered in Postcrossing in 2012.
- The dual goal of this bingo is first to send to or receive a postcard from 40/50/60/70 different countries (or areas), which have participants on Postcrossing. When you reach 40 you can go for 50 countries. As we have postcrossers who has also reached the 50 mark we decided to go for 60. And as we enjoy this Bingo so much we will try for 70 - 80 and 90.
- Only official postcards count!
- You can play with several accounts, but separately.
- Please, put a link to the postcard you’ve got (not the user), like this: Spain (Just take the * away), Spain. The ID counts in this bingo, not the country where the user lives now. If you have a card from user who have moved after you’ve sent/received the card, the original country is counted. For example if the user has sent a card from Poland and then moved later to Germany, then the polish ID is counted as the card was sent from Poland, not from Germany. I hope you understand what I mean. If not, just ask and I’ll try to explain better
- UPDATES ONLY TO YOUR FIRST POST, PLEASE!!! This way it’s much easier for me to update the results. Update your lists regularly and please, include the updating date and year and postcard link. Posts without links won’t be included to the rankings.
- When someone calls BINGO, either in Sent or Received, he/she will receive postcards from all other participants So, everyone who calls BINGO, is going to get a card from all participants.
So Let’s Have Fun!!!