Best stamps you've received

I sent the postcard with these stamps. Thank you @kanosis for sending the postcard to the right recipient :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. He received it. If only there were more honest people like you. I will make sure that you receive these stamps soon :wink:

12 Likes

Wow, there is a Tanuki (Japanese raccoon dog) stamp?!?! Love them! Will rewatch Pom Poko tonight.

1 Like

I had no idea what that stamp was ( although i thought it was super cute). Now, thanks to you, I’ve googled Tanuki and had an overload of cuteness this morning!

1 Like

New arrival From Finland :finland: Thank you @Mindee

From The Netherlands :netherlands: Thank you @Jobineke

More Finland beauty :finland: Thank you @Pn2022

From Belgium :belgium: Thank you @elena_gloverr

Prior to the conversion to Euro currency, Clara Schumann appeared on the 100 Deutschmark banknote.

14 Likes

Serenity and seaside vibe from the USA :us: Thank you dear @Sigiriya

9 Likes

My friend bought me a set of forever usa animal sticker stamps as my bday gift :heart:

16 Likes

Oh, it seems the cat in your avatar is on a stamp too! :astonished: :wink:

1 Like

Yesterday! :smiley:

12 Likes

Marvelous mail today.

15 Likes

And more

9 Likes

Really like the Girl Scout and the Preamble to the Constitution stamps. Most special is the placement of the cancellation on stamps. Thank you @CrimsonKing

12 Likes

More beauties! :smile:

9 Likes

I have received these wonderful stamps from @guzu :heart:

8 Likes

Haven’t seen a Popeye stamp before and yet again a perfect cancellation from Bristol-in USA. :blush:. Thank you, @uconn

12 Likes

They arrived today.

9 Likes

Thank you VERY much @Christa :blush:

and thank you VERY much @Xiaoi :smiley:

13 Likes

Another day with great stamps in my mailbox, from Russia, Netherlands and Brazil

6 Likes

Awesome stamp from Finland :finland: :blush:
Thank you @nnniiina

Design by Katja Saario :fox_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thank you @Tocolocato

17 Likes

Some nice stamps in this week’s mail.

On an official from UAE - this stamp is enormous; about 7cm across:

From Germany - can anyone save me the search and tell me the story behind this character?

13 Likes