Beautiful cards with no favourites

I must confess I was very disappointed that this card didn’t receive any favourite. For me it’s an amazing card :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

It’s really an interesting card I bought at Kinmen,Taiwan. The Chinese sentences means:
Constructing Taiwan, Retaking the Chinese Mainland

2 Likes

Got these three cards at a wine museum, and I find it surprising that none of them got any love… I think they are quite interesting!

2 Likes

Cards I think are beautiful but have no :heart:s:

Birds of Tenerife:

Royal Mail PHQ Cats card:

Winter Deer:

Royal Mail PHQ Card for Gymnastics at the London 2012 Olympic Games:

A beautiful view:

5 Likes

This beautiful landscape has no likes so far:

1 Like

My favorite Maxipic:

1 Like

No likes for this herd of Asiatic buffaloes

1 Like

This one I sent has no favorites, but I enjoy it!
Postcard US-8833005 (postcrossing.com)
This one I received also has no favorites, other than one from myself. It has glittery accents and is very pretty.
Postcard DE-12346454 (postcrossing.com)

3 Likes

The Alexander Book Company with an engraved stamp representing French poet Baudelaire.

The first flight of the Concorde

A cat

By the way, looks like this one, but grown up

Maxicard cancelled only four days before the birth of the receiver!

2 Likes

These two are deserving of more love

Also I’m a big fan of this Tree of Books!

1 Like

This beautiful card showing a traditional Dutch costume deserves more love :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Recently I’ve sent this one. It’s a modern Illustration of the goddess Artemis. I really like it.

3 Likes

This is an illustration from a charity shop called Time Travel Mart. I love how unique it is. And the shop I got it from :grin:

3 Likes

These cards are among those I thought of keeping for myself, but then have sent them anyway … It’s so much easier if they get some hearts …

2 Likes

These old winter illustrations of Nuremberg normally get a favourite…

…but not this one?

And Darth Meowder was so long in my collection until I could let him go. He merits having followers!

This hip hop song card is so cool! Somebody must know “Rapper’s Delight” by the Sugarhill Gang?

2 Likes

I’m not normally very good at this sort of music, but I recognised it instantly. On YouTube, if you look up Bill Oti rapper’s delight you will see one of my all time favourite dances on Strictly Come Dancing. The pair went on to win the series in 2020.

2 Likes

I just watched the video. Great! :blush:

1 Like