[Beacon, NY] World Postcard & International Coffee Day (Metro North Accessible) Oct 1, 2022

I’d like 10 of each, too.

1 Like

Hello. I was going to try to make this meetup (I live in the Boston area) but won’t be able to. Any chance someone might want to swap with me? I absolutely love this PC! I recently went to a Boston meet up on 8/27/22 that would gladly send in return or you can pick others from my collection. Please send a message if interested. Thanks! KristenCat

1 Like

I’m looking forward to seeing everyone on Oct 1 :smile:

Just a reminder, I’ll be placing the order for the postcards this Thursday 9/15. I had to move the deadline up a day because I’ll be busy Friday and don’t want to forget. I’ll order a few extra cards, but if you’re looking to make a larger order, please reply here or PM me no later than 12:00pm ET. Thanks!

SD, please up me 10 more of the WPD card… So 10 coffee, 20 WPD. Thanks!

Anyone still on the fence about attending this meetup? Duh, attend this meet up. It’s not even a question.

2 Likes

Sorry, I thought I hit reply yesterday, but noted and added to the order :smile: It’s that kind of week haha

I wonder how many NY people are in the forums; I picked Beacon specifically because it’s right by the Metro North station. I invited a couple of PC’ers from NYC, so we’ll see if they can make it up. Looking forward to it!

Hello ~ Any one wanna swap the Meetup card with me ??
Here’s my offer of the coming meetup cards & swap list

Ivy

2 Likes

Hi, @paperglo! I’m looking forward to the meetup next week. I know it’s too late to order postcards, but would definitely be interested in purchasing extras of both designs that might be on hand the day of the get together.

Thanks for doing all this organizing-- we all really appreciate it!

-Alison

1 Like

Would like to exchange the cards for Delhi WPD meetup cards 2022
Delhi meetup card 2

I will be posting them on OCT 1
Interested in this swap?
Please PM me before OCT 1!

:sun_behind_rain_cloud:

Weather update

It looks like there might be light showers on Saturday in Beacon, so make sure to pack an umbrella and some protective bag/cover for your paper goods/postcards.

Just a reminder - re-ink those signature stamps, pack those postcards you want to trade off, bring your postal and decorative stamps, bring any cards you want to show & tell :smile:

We’ll spend some time at the coffee shop signing cards - I’ll have some spare colored Sharpie pens for anyone who doesn’t have a stamp or pen.

Stamp Demo

I’ll bring some stamps to show anyone interested in the (still) upcoming stamp making workshop. Planning was put on hold while I was out of commission due to a shoulder injury, but I’ll be planning that one for sometime this winter.

I’m looking forward to seeing everyone there!

1 Like

I love the secondcard

I like to swap with somebody

Looking forward to seeing you all in a few hours!

-Alison

2 Likes

Hello! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album на обмен – 495 Bilder | VK
Thanks!

Happy World Postcard Day! Hope all is going well! - I’m attending our local event in Pasadena, CA. Would anyone be interested in a swap? :blush:

Yes, definitely! As a former southern California president, and someone who has such a lot of time near the Rose Bowl and Pasadena, I’d love to get this card. Please PM me your address and I’ll respond with mine.

1 Like

We’re going to walk over to Play to look around, we can reconvene at Bank Square coffee whenever everyone gets here :slight_smile:

I’m wearing a teal, Joshua tree themed jacket

I’m a bit slow but I just wanted to say what a pleasure it was to meet all of you. And thanks, Gloria, for organizing a fun gathering with quirky shopping, good coffee (important on International Coffee Day), and great postcards.

And hurray for serendipity - it was fun to discover that some of you are also Pokemon Go players.

1 Like

How could I miss this event being held so close to my home! I am postcrossing out of the Hudson Valley, from a small village close to Peekskill. Beacon is such a lovely town. Hope I catch the date of the next meetup!
Holger

1 Like

Same here - Bank’s is my go-to place in the warmer weather. Will try NOT to miss the next one.

Cheers from Shrub oak

1 Like

@fahrbier @glider I love the Hudson Valley; there’s so many cool places I have yet to see. Please give the Tri-State Postcrossers Thread a follow to hear when the next meetup is. And please feel free to pitch any meetup ideas there! I’m not as familiar with the area yet as I’m still pretty new, so I don’t have a lot of information on good locations, but I’m always happy to help organize meetups.

Hello! I’d like to ask if is possible to swap this coffee card? It’s amazing😍