1 September 2024 - Barcelona dessert-themed meetup

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Barcelona, Spain
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Bristol Café, C/ de Roger de Flor, 220, L’Eixample, 08013 Barcelona
:calendar: DATE: 01/09/2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 09:00am.
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Chat together, sign and exchange postcards and enjoy dessert! Afterwards, we can stroll through Sagrada Familia and look for postcards.
Since the dessert store cannot be reserved, we hope that those who want to go can sign up and arrive on time.
Regarding postcards, I’m going to customize the postcards in China and have a good price, so to make sure the postcards arrive on time, please let me know by the end of June how many you want!

1. @Shimiao_Natalia
  2. @belen1975
  3. @yampadres
  4. @ Lan

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

:scissors: Notes for meetup organizer (delete this text after reading): :scissors:

• Your meetup must follow the Meetup Guidelines. Please keep the link to them on this post (already included above).
  • Always specify the timezone of the event when choosing date/time on the “Add Event” button above.
  • Your first post announcing the meeting must be in English. The rest of the meetup discussion can be conducted in your own language.
  • If you’re creating meetups postcards with the Postcrossing logo, make sure to check the Logo Usage Guidelines.
5 Likes

Hola estimats Postcrossers!
M’interessaria molt intercanviar la meravellosa postal.
Les meves ofertes:

Gaudiu de la trobada i gràcies per endavant.

I will be glad to exchange ))
https://vk.com/album20733835_278691001
https://vk.com/album20733835_278769494
If my links never open, then I can offer Stavropol counter postcards and many other topics for exchange: foxes, bears, cities, food, flowers, birds, owls, wine Stavropol, famous personalities, characters and more.

Hello, I would like to exchange. I will soon have a meeting in Bruges, Belgium in September. I cannot show a meeting card yet, but I am going to a meeting in Antwerp, Belgium at the end of March. I have shown this card. Want to see if someone wants to trade? Let me know Barcelona is a beautiful city, I’ve been there twice already💗

[image]

¡Hola!

A mi también me encantaría recibir esa postal! Aquí dejo las postales que tengo para intercambiar, en caso de que alguien estuviera interesado.

¡Muchas gracias! :slight_smile: