Aug 14th 2021 Wanzhou 7.0 Postcrossing Meetup, CHINA

:world_map: PROVINCE: ChongQing
:world_map: CITY: Wanzhou District
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Sanxia Museum of ChongQing
:calendar: DATE: August 14th
:alarm_clock: TIME: 13:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
Bring your own stamps and stationery, write postcards to others, and meet new friends.
Our 6 kinds of meetup postcards are shown below:

1、Harry Potter Series—Hermione
Our Harry Potters series consist of 3 postcards, this is the last one.

2、“This is Wanzhou” illustration Series—Kurishenko Cemetery( мавзолей куришенко )
The illustration series of “This is Wanzhou” contain 18 kinds of cards. The illustration for this August is displayed the cemetery of a Soviet flight captain who sacrificed in Wanzhou during his fight against Japanese invaders.

3、“Colorful XinJiang” photography series—Hemu Village
Hemu Village lays over the border of northwestern China, a place far from City. When you stand on the half mountain beside the village in the morning, you can see vapor flows over the upper sky of the village, and it looks like paradise.

4、Photography “Huilan Tower”
Huilan Tower is built in Qing Dynasty, and now it lays over the South Mount Park of Wanzhou District.

5、“Lotus”
Lotus is the most popular flower in the summer. Summer stars in Wanzhou from July, and the days get hotter, sometimes the temperature is higher than 40 centigrade.

6、"Digimon - Angemon”
Digimon is a very popular cartoon series among East Asia, and the Angemon is one of the major roles in series 1 of Digimon.

4 Likes

i want to participate in this meeting.

1 Like

I like the Angemon illustration so much.

1 Like

Hi, can i swap? I cam offer from out meet up or my swap album

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wZor9kyaux44U1i3XgtHPUtFU-YRW-VJ

can I swap for this one?