Athens WORLD POSTCARD DAY Meetup 1st October 2023

Μενω κεντρο Αμπελοκηπους. Λογικα θα μπορεσω να ερθω. Οπως και να εχει φανταζομαι θα βρεθει καποια λυση για να τις παρω καπως.

1 Like

Κι εγώ θα ήθελα 30 κάρτες. Και έχω σκοπό να ερθω κι εγώ

1 Like

Φυσικά θα βρεθεί

Αυτη τη φορα θα τα καταφέρω! 10 καρτουλες παρακαλω! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Θα έρθω κι εγω θα χρειαστώ 10 κάρτες ! Ευχαριστώ πολύ !

Do you want Meetup cards ?

εκτός απροόπτου θα είμαι εκεί. 20 κάρτες και για μένα, παρακαλώ.

1 Like

Κι εγώ θα έρθω :grinning:
Και θα ήθελα 15 κάρτες.

1 Like

Hi! I’d like 5 cards please, will really try to come!

1 Like

Θα έρθω αυτή τη φορά!
10 κάρτες παρακαλώ!

1 Like

Hey, guys!

I know this is not the right place to ask, but this is the only community I know with Greek postcrossers…

What is happening with the postal prices, is it true that postcards worldwide stamp now is 2€ since 27.07?

What about the stamps that have been purchased before that states ‘‘postcards worldwide’’ without an amount, can they still be used?

1 Like

Hello @liinanokosmosa . As long as you have worldwide postcard stamps, you can use them. They have no way of knowing when you bought them before or after the increase of 100%.
I have about 200 of them.

As you can see , a batch of 10 costs 20 euros

https://www.philotelismos.gr/product/9856/teychaytgram1000-eptanisa

if however, you have stamps with one euro. , you will have to buy an additional stamp

Θα έρθω κι εγώ.
15 κάρτες.

1 Like

Hi, we will have a WPD meetup here at Curitiba Brazil, if you want to swap postcards, here is ours:

:smiley:

Εκτός απροόπτου θα έρθω κ εγώ! Θα ήθελα 5 κάρτες! Ευχαριστώ

Hey, thank you so much for answering, I was thinking the same, but I still have some other stamps that say ‘‘WORLDWIDE’’ and are no longer sold online, I have e-mailed them and still haven’t received an answer.

As long as you have them you can use them

Ωραία… κάνω σχέδια και μετά μπαίνει η ζωή στη μέση. Μάλλον δεν θα καταφέρω να έρθω αυτή τη φορά. Πώς γίνεται να κανονίσουμε να πάρω και να πληρώσω τις καρτούλες;

καλημέρα που μένεις ?

Hugs from China!
I would love to swap.
My offers include cards of postcrossing Shanghai. If anyone interested :smiley: