Athens WORLD POSTCARD DAY Meetup 1st October 2023

Hi! I’d like 5 cards please, will really try to come!

1 Like

Θα έρθω αυτή τη φορά!
10 κάρτες παρακαλώ!

1 Like

Hey, guys!

I know this is not the right place to ask, but this is the only community I know with Greek postcrossers…

What is happening with the postal prices, is it true that postcards worldwide stamp now is 2€ since 27.07?

What about the stamps that have been purchased before that states ‘‘postcards worldwide’’ without an amount, can they still be used?

1 Like

Hello @liinanokosmosa . As long as you have worldwide postcard stamps, you can use them. They have no way of knowing when you bought them before or after the increase of 100%.
I have about 200 of them.

As you can see , a batch of 10 costs 20 euros

https://www.philotelismos.gr/product/9856/teychaytgram1000-eptanisa

if however, you have stamps with one euro. , you will have to buy an additional stamp

Θα έρθω κι εγώ.
15 κάρτες.

1 Like

Hi, we will have a WPD meetup here at Curitiba Brazil, if you want to swap postcards, here is ours:

:smiley:

Εκτός απροόπτου θα έρθω κ εγώ! Θα ήθελα 5 κάρτες! Ευχαριστώ

Hey, thank you so much for answering, I was thinking the same, but I still have some other stamps that say ‘‘WORLDWIDE’’ and are no longer sold online, I have e-mailed them and still haven’t received an answer.

As long as you have them you can use them

Ωραία… κάνω σχέδια και μετά μπαίνει η ζωή στη μέση. Μάλλον δεν θα καταφέρω να έρθω αυτή τη φορά. Πώς γίνεται να κανονίσουμε να πάρω και να πληρώσω τις καρτούλες;

καλημέρα που μένεις ?

Hugs from China!
I would love to swap.
My offers include cards of postcrossing Shanghai. If anyone interested :smiley:

Dear participants of the meet-up,
I’ve seen your card and I wonder if you would like to swap with me?

I know Greece doesn’t send to Russia right now, but I have an aunt in Germany who is able to receive international mail for me :slight_smile:

My WPD offers:

Hello to the wonderful people of Greece! Would anyone like to swap with me for WPD here in India? I have official WPD cards, botanicals of flowers and we are also working on an India exclusive WPD design (but it hasn’t been finalized yet). :slight_smile:

Γεια σας! Θα έρθω και εγώ! Ήθελα μόνο ένα κάρτα :wink: ευχαριστώ πολύ

1 Like

Hello everyone!
I would be very interested in swap the wonderful card.
My offers:

Enjoy your meeting and thank you in advance.

i have this cards!can we swap?

hello! I loved the meetup postcard. would anyone like to exchange?
I can offer you one of the WPD 2023 postcards:

or, if you prefer, I can offer you a postcard in that folder right here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Kqfqdm8CtNGmiDeYNazS6q-u05Ora6kV?usp=sharing

Hello everyone,

I love this Meetup card. Is anyone interested in swapping with me? I can offer German Meetup cards in exchange. Thank you in advance and have fun at the meetup.

Cheers Anne

Καλησπέρα, εγω δεν θα μπορεσω να ερθω στη συναντηση. Υπαρχει καποιος που να μενει κεντρο και να μπορεσει να τις παρει και να μου τις δωσει? Εγω μενω Αμπελοκηπους. Αλλιως αν γινεται να μου σταλουν καπως?