Happy National Letter Writing Month!
Is anyone taking on the challenge/participating this year?!
It was started by USPS in 2001 but everyone all over the world can participate!! I’ve sent and received letters from many different countries in the past. The aim is to encourage people to write more this month, whether you send 30 letters or even 1!
I’ve listed some letter-writing/wordy tags from the forum for those looking to send letters:
Other sites you can write letters to:
- Random Letter Project - given a monthly writing prompt. you send in a letter and receive one back
- The World Needs More Love Letters - send mail to those who need extra love this month
- The Letter Project - send letters/cards to girls/women who are in need of extra love and encouragement
- Letters Against Isolation - send letters/cards to seniors in nursing homes, assisted living facilities, etc.
- Love for our Elders - write to elders who love receiving mail
- Cards for Hospitalized Kids - send cards with uplifting messages to kids that are hospitalized
If anyone knows of any other letter writing organizations, please let me know and I can add it to the list to help others