Any Leonard Cohen fans? working on a postcard to honor this amazing man

Hi Jeff
If you like I can send you my Leonard Cohen postcard, I made this postcard and have send them out to any Leonard Cohen fan. His music lives on through us.
Peace Charlie

Thank you all for the positive feedback and lots of PM’s I would like to share this postcard with any Leonard Cohen fan. I love to hear stories of how he influenced you, your favorite song e.t.c.so feel free to PM me your address and I will send you a postcard honoring this Great, Great man
Peace Charlie

1 Like

Glad you got your fix Charlie! lol and your card is so beautiful in person, thanks again for sharing your amazing work with the world! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Howdy Lynn
How the heck are you? I am working on a postcard that you can color yourself, I love to share my art with the world I think we need more kindness in it so I will do my part. In fact, I think I/ll send you one of the latest designs.
Peace Charlie

1 Like

I actually listen to the Leonard Cohen “station” on Pandora every evening. He is so relaxing and his voice tells me it’s time to chill out. I really fell in love with him over the past 4 years or so, even though I had heard him before and liked a song here and there. I think it was growing a bit older and more mature that gave me some perspective to hear him differently. Anyways, me and Leonard, every night.

1 Like

That is so awesome, I listen to Leonard Cohen as my bedtime music, it’s so soothing but in the day time I listen to Heavy Metal to perk me up!
Cheers Charlie