There are 26 letters in the English alphabet.
There are no countries or no active users with these letters: W / X / Y
So we only have 23 letters left.
Oman is the only country with O
Qatar is the only country with Q
Zimbabwe and Zambia are the only countries with Z
These countries have very few active members.
For V, only Venezuela and Vietnam have more than 10 active members. On closer inspection, neither country has even 10 members who have been active recently (excluding brand new accounts which may or may not become active).
23-4= 19 letters remaining for an ordinary bingo.
There is an additional bingo at 20 letters , to reward those with the persistence and luck to gain an additional letter.
- Only officially sent and received cards are counted for the bingo and there are separate lists for them.
- If you have several accounts, you may play on all of them separately, but not combined.
- Update your lists regularly by editing your FIRST post and please, include the updating date and postcard link. Posts without links won’t be included to the rankings. Please, don’t post your lists several times, because I will only count the FIRST post.
Making a link:
Germany (just take the * away)
Like this: Germany
(Because if a sender/receiver quits postcrossing, their page disappears, but the postcardpage will still exist.)
To get the url: go to your page with sent/received cards. Move your cursor to the ID, right-click and select ‘copy-url’
- Even if there are no changes in your lists, update the date from time to time so that I know you still participate in the game.
- Please do not make a new post to say you have a new country for a letter you already had. It clutters the thread needlessly. Only post when you have a new letter.
- Every time when someone gets a BINGO!, all the other participants will send her/him a postcard as a prize.