Let’s continue this thread from here !
This thread is basically for discussing your usage of the “repeated countries” option on the official website.
You can post and discuss stats, compete with yourself and others, ask for and receive advice, advertise related activities, etc…
What is the “repeated countries” option?
In your Postcrossing profile, there is a checkbox labeled “Check if you prefer to have several postcards traveling to the same country at the same time.”
You can activate/deactivate this option at any time.
To activate the option, check the box then click on the save button at the bottom of the page.
To deactivate the option, clear the box then click on the save button at the bottom of the page.
This option applies only to the cards that you will send. The system will give you mainly addresses from countries where many Postcrossers are waiting for cards.
You will still receive cards from all over the world, whether the option is selected or not.
Don’t know what to talk about here? Some ideas :
- what are your reasons for activating the “repeated countries” option?
- do you keep the option activated always or only at times ?
- do you (voluntarily) split your sending slots between “repeated countries” and “random countries” ?
- what countries do you get when the option is active ?
- what’s your record number of cards continuously registered in a single country ?
- what is the percentage of your cards that got registered in a single country this month ?
- what’s your speed record when sending to your top repeated country?
- what are your tricks to ensure faster delivery to your top repeated country?