Addressing Jetoy Postcards

I received an order of Jetoy postcards , but not sure how to address the back correctly to mail from the USA based on the design on the back with the placement of the address lines and credits. Any suggestions?

This is a good question. I wondered this myself and then decided to rotate the postcard so that the image of the cat with the word stamp is to my left. I put a stamp in the far right hand corner with address beneath. Then I rotate the card and write on the lines provided. So the writing is in a different direction than the address line. I normally put a washi in between the address and the other half of the card to separate the two parts.

Curious how others do it, but that’s generally how I do it. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Please check these threads

1 Like

I addressed all the ones I sent with the address written vertically and the message underneath. They all made it (the entire pack)! Your results may vary, of course.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tips!

I may just place a backing and address it normally so
That there are no issues with delivery!
The USPS has specific directions on how to address post cards , though I have received them written differently. I really do not want to risk the cards being returned, damaged, or lost though.

2 Likes