800 years Ansbach Meetup

Oh, to late :frowning: Please put me on the waiting list (+1 more person)

Sounds great I would love to join the waiting list :partying_face:

Please take my order for 20 cards.

1 Like

I would like to order 50 pieces each of the two meetingcards, dear @Utelia.

Of all three or the two on the top?

Hello! I would be glad to swap one or two cards with old city views :slight_smile: I suggest cards from the meeting in Stuttgart (or we can discuss other options as well).

Hello all,

and another meeting card that I designed. Yes, they have all the same layout (Stuttgart, Herzogenaurach and Ansbach) :wink:

One card will cost 0,50 EUR (if 50 pcs ordered in total) or 0,35 EUR (if 100 pcs ordered in total).

Payment will be fine at the meeting. I can also send you the cards in advance, then I kindly ask for payment by PayPal plus the applying postage.

I want to order the cards latest on August 27, so in case you want any, please send me a U2U before then.

See you in autumn in Ansbach! Sunny smiles,
L.

2 Likes

Birgit will not be able to take part. Are you still interestet, @jakobina?

Thank you for asking.
In between I have been invited to Dresden for my birthday (2.10,), so the place will be available for somebody else.
Enjoy yourselves. Greetings from Jacqueline

@_Lexa_, are you still interested to take part?

@Bavarian-Blues
yes! I would love to come! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would also like to join the Meet up. Please add me to the waiting list. Thank you!

1 Like

Hello Eudoxie,
It was a pleasure to meet you at Stuttgart meetup.- too bad we did not have more time to talk!
Yes, I can send you the two cards with old city view.
But please remind me of it as I am getting quite forgetful lately - I am getting old… :wink:

1 Like

Habe Dir eine Nachricht geschrieben :grin:

1 Like

@miwi2
I will take 15 cards.

@Utelia

I would like 10 cards of the “Residenz” and 10 of the “Herrieder Tor”

Thanks

Leider kann ich nun doch nicht teilnehmen. Wir haben einen pädagogischen Tag an dem Samstag :frowning:

As an info: miwi2 is currently in hospital.

Hello!
I really like the meetup card.
Could anybody swap with me?

Dear @midnatsol, are you still interested in participating?