6 October 2022 - DE Postcrossing stamp release meetup

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Berlin
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Restaurant Staendige Vertretung, Schiffbauerdamm 8, 10117 Berlin
:calendar: DATE: 06.10.2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11:00 am
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

UPDATE:
Everybody can buy the official meeting card from me BUT they wont be signed by the participants. I’ve experienced this phenomenon before, that peoples buy meeting cards and want them signed and mailed in a bundle to them. In my opinion, this isn’t fair because they do not attend the meeting.
Sorry but that is my opinion and I…personally wont sign cards for peoples who aren’t participate!

Due to the fact that the Philatelic Bureau because of security reasons cannot take our group and the Museum for Posts and Telecommunication is already booked on October 7th. 2022 by the bigger group, I had to find another solution.
We will meet each other in the Restaurant “Ständige Vertretung”, Schiffbauerdamm 8 on October 6th. at 11 am at the S-Bahn station Friedrichstrasse. Centrally located and easy reachable for anyone.
More updates will follow soon.
Holger

The official meeting card.
Price per card 0,30 Euro. The cards can be ordered from now on because I have them already. If you want them in advance, let me know. Payable to my Paypal account, postage fee will apply.

The Restaurant asked me to choose from their menu in advance. Seems logical to me because we are over 40 persons. Please give me your choice until max. October 2nd.
Thank you!

Participants:

• chrisskywalker
  • Katrin1778
  • Riek1955
  • ich_bin_berliner
  • lkhrtwg
  • Cassisia
  • Sonnenschein1959 + Wenting
  • ctr
  • kiddy67
  • fullmoon
  • reiselustig
  • Mihnea
  • Bluriel
  • Annerie
  • gforp
  • Telenn
  • Aashya
  • Nicaulie
  • kroete68
  • Alvinoostveen
  • Rafal
  • jofemapa
  • Tom336
  • Namibia13
  • packrath
  • klaudia498
  • Henrik
  • annibaer
  • soehler-chebbi
  • manencov
  • Miss_Amy
  • SuMi25
  • Lesende
  • Bombayboy
  • GirlFromBerlin
  • MagicMarie
  • mapcardcollector
  • Herkules
  • AlexGeo
  • GirlFromBerlin
  • Gretel123
  • Rogwherm
  • Lilou_lavande
21 Likes

I’m in

2 Likes

I might want to go, but I can’t decide for August, September. Is this able to say „maybe“ for now?

I love to come over for this meetup
looking forward to meet you all again

1 Like

Hi ich melde an:
Micha
Waltraud
Elke
und mich

2 Likes

I’d like to come too, please! :smiley:

2 Likes

I will come, too.

Da bin ich gerne dabei :grinning:

3 Likes

Hallo, ich möchte auch gerne teilnehmen. :relaxed: Vielen Dank und viele Grüße Romy (littlehobbit)

1 Like

I would really like to join but I have to work. I wish you all a lot of fun (maybe you can contribute an article about the philatec bureau for the blog if possible), and please don’t buy all the stamps away in one go. :wink: :laughing:

Ich bin auch gern dabei

1 Like

@Joeyana und ich wĂĽrden auch gerne kommen :slight_smile: Danke!

1 Like

I would like to come - I guess this one is additional to the big meetup on the 7th for the release?

1 Like

Yes, it is an additional meeting :wink:

1 Like

Please subscribe me and Nelly for this meet-up.
Can we also have a special cancellation that day or not? And will there be an arrangement for people who come from further away? I guess there will be more people who are not from Berlin and wants to stay a couple of nights so the more we are, the cheaper it becomes :smiling_face:
Thanks in advance! :+1:

2 Likes

Please add the street name and number and where you are meeting at that location.

Yes, there will be the special FDC postmark available.
Anyone is responsable themselves to look for accommodation but I can recommend the Intercityhotel Berlin Hauptbahnhof, located downtown.

1 Like

The correct address of the meeting location will be revealed later on because I am still negotiating.

1 Like

This meeting sounds great, I would love to join

1 Like

I would love to join the meeting, please!

1 Like