6 Feb 2021 Postcrossers meeting in Hamilton

:world_map:  CITY/REGION: Hamilton
:pushpin:  MEETUP PLACE:Hamilton Gardens Cafe
:alarm_clock:  DATE & TIME: 6th February 2pm
:page_facing_up:  MEETUP PLAN: Wave a postcard at strangers

Note for organizers (delete after reading):
- Always specify the timezone of the event when choosing date/time on the “Add Event” menu above.
- Your first post announcing the meeting must be in English, but the rest of the meetup discussion can be conducted in your own language.
- If you’re creating postcards with the Postcrossing logo, make sure to check the Logo Usage Guidelines.

Not quite. I’m in Christchurch

I’m interested in this meetup. Are you doing a special postcard?

I’m in Hamilton and would love to catch up with other Postcrossers. I’ve noted the date and time.

Hello
Do you interested in swap meetup card? I can offer you some of these

Let me know
thanks

1 Like

Greetings from faraway Slovakia in Central Europe!
I would like to ask one of the participants for a swap meetup card from your meeting.
May the meeting succeed to your satisfaction, I would like to organize one in the summer in Komárno. We have had it here several times, but there is still something to see, as the history of Slovakia, once Hungary, was written in our city as well.
Eka

Hello, i offer this postcard:

Здравствуйте! Мне нечего вам предложить на обмен, но буду очень рада получить вашу открытку со встречи!
Я пытаюсь собрать коллекции стран мира в виде открыток ( особенно столиц стран), монет ( в коллекции 142 страны, но нет вашей) и кукол в национальной одежде. И вот не в одной категории не представлена ваша страна(. Буду рада если вы мне поможете в категории открыток!
С уважением, Лариса.

h would love a post meet up card if you have any please,

many thanks

helen
email me , my addy is helenlouise1966@gmail.com

I’m in Christchurch, but in Wellington early December if you want to make contact