5th November 2022,Shao xing meeting in China

:world_map: PROVINCE: ZHEJIANG
:world_map: CITY: SHAOXING
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Shaoxing Luxun Theme Post Office
:calendar: DATE: November 5, 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 14:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Chatting and drinking milk tea at the post office and writing postcards

Note for organizers (delete after reading):
- Always specify the timezone of the event when choosing date/time on the “Add Event” menu above.
- Your first post announcing the meeting must be in English, but the rest of the meetup discussion can be conducted in your own language.
- If you’re creating postcards with the Postcrossing logo, make sure to check the Logo Usage Guidelines.

Please add the street name and number.

Unfortunately this meeting postcard using the Postcrossing logo does NOT comply with the logo usage rules

One of the rules of usage says: DON’T Put the logo on a red or blue background

See the User Manual Page 2 and 3 in the Logo User Kit for examples of allowed and not allowed colours and other elements etc.

You need to change the position of the logo on this card please.

As a reminder please make sure that the Trademark notice is on the back of the postcards.

Please follow the logo rules.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

Was this postcard amended or removed from the meeting?

It does not have approval to be used with its current design.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

I will be glad to exchange)))
https://m.vk.com/album20733835_278691001
https://m.vk.com/album20733835_278769494

Postcrossing is disappointed that we had no response from you or others or the designer of the postcard that was in violation of the Logo usage rules.

This postcard is NOT approved and is in violation of the logo usage rules
Any meeting postcards designed in future need to be approved before you have your meetings.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

Hello, I have deleted this postcard from this meeting. But I still want to say that the background color is greenish blue, which does not affect the visibility of the logo