NOT ACCEPTING ANY NEW REQUESTS 5th graders in Greece

who are around 10-11 years old would like to know what you like doing in the summer to guess where you live because they love summer and solving mysteries! We would love to send you back a postcard and I can promise really good quality ones from Greece! You can check my profile for the kind of postcards I’ve sent!

The postcrossing community has been absolutely amazing to my classes in the past (a memorable Christmas postcard exchange spring to mind!) and I’m really hoping to offer my English as a Foreign Language students a great end to the school year!

Love you Postcrossing Community <3

EDIT: Not accepting any new requests thank you!

12 Likes

This sounds fun! So I’m guessing we should not send postcards that show your state/country? So maybe a non-location postcard with some hints on where you live?

2 Likes

Cool! I am happy to send a card from my area :slight_smile:

1 Like

Count me in as well.

1 Like

Please PM me the address, I’d love to send a card :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Please send a card that show state/location! They need as many visual clues as possible!

Thank you so much, pming you now!

1 Like

Very excited to already see replies, I have pmed everyone so far and I will be checking your profiles to choose postcards you might enjoy! <3

1 Like

I’d love to send a card!

1 Like

Sounds like a fun project! I’d love to send a postcard.

1 Like

Please PM me your class’s address. Regards, JamesC

1 Like

I would like to send a card to your students! Please PM me with your address!

2 Likes

Please do DM me I would love to send them a postcard or two. :heart::smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’d love send a card!

1 Like

I would like to send a postcard.

2 Likes

pm address.happy to send one from south carolina

1 Like

I’d be happy to send a postcard. Pm me the address.

1 Like

Would be happy to send a card from Norway if you are interested :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My 10 year old son would love to participate in this!

2 Likes

PM coming

1 Like

I can send one from Hollywood California with clues to guess pm me the address

1 Like