I have some wonderful penpals I have found through this forum, but looks like I have some space for a few more. (My user name was RunLeahRun in the old Forum), but here I am under my Primary Postcrossing account!
- live in Toronto, Canada;
- a tax accountant by day;
- a runner;
- a cat enthusiast;
- enjoy all things urban;
- interested in WWII history;
- learning Hebrew and Spanish; can also speak Russian, but not incredibly fluent now;
- love being outside, especially when it is warm;
- love learning new things and challenging my brain,
- love road trips, even though I may complain that I am bored in the midst of it;
- love LADY GAGA (paws up, Little Monsters!)
- enjoy cycling, yoga, all kinds of fitness;
- love reading but do not have much time for it, when I do read, I love fiction;
- very much into politics and current news;
- love podcasts;
- normally write medium length letters.
- whatever you want to chat about, I am up for it - either daily life or serious life topics.
- any age, any gender, as long as you are somewhat fluent in English, I do not discriminate platonic only of course. I am married.
- if we have different interests, but you think we should be pals, that is fine, it is kinda boring to be surrounded by people who are exactly like you!
- I am looking for long-term pals, and I always reply, sometimes with a delay, particularly around around March-April, when work is very busy.
- Willing to write the first letter.
Message me if you think we could be pals!
Fun fact about me: I got married in Vegas.