31/F/Poland looking for spanish and english speakers

Hello! My name is Ramona and I’m 31 y.o. from Poland. I’m looking for spanish speakers from all over the world. Quiero practicar español y conocer la cultura española y latina. (But I’d like to meet any people)…
I’m dog lover and mum of two oldie puppies :slight_smile: I love to travel, photography, music and learning languages. I’m curious about the world. I like drawing, tattoos, tennis, books and good movies. I love to meet new people and writing snailmails :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Ramona! My name is Colleen, I’m 24, and live in the U.S. English is my native language, but I’ve studied Spanish for years and currently work with native Spanish speakers on a daily basis – I would be thrilled to write in Spanish (or an English/Spanish combo)!

Some hobbies of mine include reading, writing (mostly journaling + poetry… And snail-mail letters!), biking, yoga, slowly cultivating a regular meditation practice, and generally embracing life’s many questions with both fear and genuine curiosity! If this message intrigues you… Feel free to send me a message back, and we can coordinate. :slight_smile:

I’m Monica and I have 24 years old, Im from Mexico, so mi mero mole es el español and the mexican culture :stuck_out_tongue:
I can tell you all our leyends and stories and why not help you with your Spanish
Currently Im learning English so both ways are good for me.

I love to meet people too and thats why Im here lol
My hobbies are to read, draw, paint and write, mostly journaling, poetry and snail-mail letters, of course.

Have a nice day and feel free to message me if you are interested!

Hello Ramona
I’m Spanish language native speaker. Me encantaría intercambiar cartas o postales en español.
If you’re interested please let me know :love_letter:
Rosario