:alarm_clock: TIME: 14:00-17:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

The 2nd Meet-up of NANYANG.
I’m lucky to meet you.
Please bring your own stamps and pen.

I will be glad to exchange ))
https://vk.com/album20733835_278691001
https://vk.com/album20733835_278769494

Unfortunately these meeting postcards using the Postcrossing logo does NOT comply with the logo usage rules

One of the rules of usage says: DON’T Put the logo on a red or blue background

See the User Manual Page 2 and 3 in the Logo User Kit for examples of allowed and not allowed colours and other elements etc.

You need to change the position of the logo on this card please.

Please follow the logo rules.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

These postcards are not approved and so in their current design will not be able to be swapped.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

Please add the details in English including the address.

Is there any update on the issues we have raised in regards to your listing and meeting postcards.

Your meeting is in a few days time and the meeting postcards with the logo issues need to be altered otherwise they are NOT approved to be used at your meeting.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

Please answer my queries about the illegal Logo usage on your meeting postcards.

Were the postcards amended or withdrawn and not used?

Without answering my questions you put in jeopardy future meetings at Nanyang

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

I’m sorry to see your message late.Our Meetup was delayed.The 2nd Meetup we will hold it together with the 3rd on February 5.And the Page 2 and 3,we will not release these two models.Thank you for your correction. We will pay attention next time :grinning:

What is the link for this new meeting please?

Can you give a reassurance that the following postcards that were to be used at this meeting have been either modified or scrapped and not being used for any future meetings please?

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

Yes, we won’t use these two pictures.