28 January 2024, THE NEW YEAR TEA PARTY OF LCGZPA(Lighting Capital - Guzhen Postcard Association of Zhongshan) IN 2024, ZHONGSHAN, CHINA

Dear Friends,
We plans to hold the meet-up in Zhongshan, here is some information.

:world_map: PROVINCE: Guangdong
:world_map: CITY: Zhongshan
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: 1 XINXING AVE
:calendar: DATE: 28 JANUARY 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 14:00 (GMT+08:00)

1 Like

I want to trade for the first postcard. You may be interested in something Открытки для обмена – 80 Bilder | VK

Your meeting postcards that you have since deleted from the announcement are NOT approved for use.

Postcrossing hasn’t licensed the holidays version of our logo for this kind of usage… so please don’t use the “logo with gifts”.

You can still use the normal logo though, as long as you don’t change it and the Logo Guidelines are respected.

You will NOT be able to use the postcards or distribute them in any way. If they are already printed then you must destroy the stock.

Please give assurance that you understand that the postcard images will NOT to be printed or used.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

@Mundoo The logo has been modified.

Hello. I’d like to receive the one with a dragon. I have postcards with cats for exchange

Hi
the dragon postcard (number 3) is very nice… I am interested for the swap

Hi! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album Anmelden | VK
Thanks!

Hello. I would like to receive all the postcards. Here is my exchanger https://postcards.framework.by/ I will be glad to exchange. Thank you.

龙迎新春宣1 这款片 怎么可以换到呀?

大家好,
​I would also like to receive the card with the dragon. In exchange, I can send one of the cards from the Postcrossing Meetup 10-2-2024 Chinese New Year in Amsterdam
谢谢

хочу открытку с драконом, вот мой обменник Anmelden | VK

Hi!
I am interested for the swap :smiling_face:

I’m looking for an exchange for a postcard with a dragon. Посткроссинг//Виш лист и обменник | VK

顺德老阿姨想参加呀,哈哈哈哈哈!

你好,联名已经提前至1月21日举行了。如果有喜欢的可以和参加活动的换。

老PCer了,没入任何组织。话说这些meetup卡是你花钱自制的?新来论坛,不知道规矩。