28 August 2021 - National Heroes Day Virtual Meet-Up

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Pasig City / Philippines
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Virtual
:calendar: DATE: August 28, 2021 (Saturday)
:alarm_clock: TIME: 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
** Due to the threat of the Delta Virus, we have decided to make this meet-up an online/virtual event instead of a face-to-face meet-up for the safety of everybody.

Hi everyone! We are having virtual meet-up as an advance celebration of the National Heroes’ Day in the Philippines, which will actually be celebrated on August 30. We will have a postcard design or 2, have fun trivia games on our national heroes. See you there :slight_smile:

Here are the postcard designs for the meet-up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Bubblylady. Are there still slots left for the meet-up? Will it push through? How many people are expected to attend? Thanks.

Hi! We want it to push thru but we also fear for the delta virus. Although there will be plenty of space in the office, we just might make it virtual or a hybrid, virtual plus face-to-face , though I am not sure if it is allowed as I have not received a reply to my query with postcrossing admin. 10 people or less would make it quite ideal sana. :slight_smile: will keep you updated. Thanks

Hi Bubblylady. I’m glad the meet-up is now virtual to accommodate everyone. I’m not free though. Would it be ok for me to swap meet-up postcards with you instead? I have other meet-up cards. Or I can send you a postcard that matches your preferences (if I have any available). Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Count me in :slight_smile:

Exchanging cards would be great!

Sure! we can send you the link :slight_smile:

will be interested…

1 Like

Hi Bubblylady. Thanks for the meet-up card exchange.

Do I still need to show you the postcards I am about to send you or are you ok with receiving random postcards (preferably matching your preferences)? Let me know what you think. Thanks.

1 Like

My schedule freed up. I can attend the virtual meet-up this Saturday. Please send me the link. Thanks!

1 Like

Would be happy with whatever you send, just tell me how many postcards will I send to you

i sent you a message with the link

I sent you a message with the link

I sent you a message with the link, please check your messages :slight_smile:

Yes thanx

1 Like

Excited for raffle!

Like to join.