25 AUG 2024 - SF Pen Show Postcrossing Meetup 2024!

I’d like to reserve 30 cards to be paid by Venmo. Thanks!

1 Like

Our Meetup stamp is here and its the cutest, inked in purple!

3 Likes

I’ll be there! RSVP’ing ha.

1 Like

I am thrilled to see so many of you reserving and paying for your cards! Your enthusiasm is truly heartwarming, and I can’t wait to meet you all in person at the San Francisco Pen Show. A special thank you to those who requested their paid cards to be pre-stamped with my signature stamp. This helps me save time at the venue, allowing me to better cater to your needs and help organize the meetup more efficiently. Since this event is happening at a pen show, we expect many new folks who are eager to be introduced to our wonderful Postcrossing community. I’m having so much fun packing these cards and adorning them with little stickers to mark our event. It’s a joy to prepare for this exciting event!

Additionally, if anyone would like their paid cards to be sent out prior to our event, please let me know as some folks like to prepare their cards before the meetup. A few of you have already reached out to me to combine this with your open Etsy orders, and some can pick up their cards at our next Postmark Posse event happening in and around LA.
Looking forward to a fantastic time together!

I sent a PM. Checking to see if I can still reserve 10 cards by cash.

I’m still reading all the thread, but it’s exciting to read about the meetup stamp prospect even though I don’t really understand the details.

RSVP complete, I hope!

-Jelly

1 Like

@tianye4869 Sent you a Pm :slight_smile:
@imhereforthememes53 Thanks for reminding me again, tend to get lost sometimes in the threads myself. Have noted it down now :slight_smile:
@jellydurf I have replied back to your PM and thanks for your RSVP!

Just so everyone knows, the meetup stamp is an optional event stamp designed by me to commemorate this fun meetup. You can either use it to stamp some of your blank cards or simply get your TN/Hobonichi/Planner stamped with it for memory keeping. Its a slightly bigger stamp than a Postcrossing meetup signature stamp in size.

Hello! I plan to attend. I’d like 15 postcards, 10 pre-stamped if possible. I can pay at the event.
Thank you for organizing! :smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @sunshinyday
Glad to have you join us! I have received your RSVP and reserved 15 cards for you which will be stamped by me and others at the venue itself as I am not pre stamping the cards paid in cash for no show reasons. Looking forward to neeting you!
Thanks, Geet

1 Like

Hi, I’d like to order 10 cards please. I can pay by Venmo.

1 Like

Hello, I would love to attend this meetup, and can I order 20 postcards please? I can pay by Venmo:) Thank you!

1 Like

Hello,
Is it possible for me to have my cards pre-stamped as well? If this is an inconvenience, then please disregard. Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure can do that! I actually had messaged you asking about it already but never got a reply until now. Thanks :slight_smile: have noted your preference!

Sorry about that- my notifications havent been working for some reason!

1 Like

Hello Geet. I would like to RSVP for the meet-up and order 20 cards please. Happy to pay you via PayPal.

1 Like

Hello.
I’d like to RSVP for the event stamp meetup and order 15 of the cards.
Prestamp on 5 of the cards, please and thank you
Paying via Venmo/paypal.

Thanks.

1 Like

@steph_e_k I have noted your preference down and thanks for the RSVP and payment of cards :slight_smile: Looking forward to seeing you there!
@hhugel Thanks so much for the RSVP. I have messaged you privately with my paypal id details. Looking forward to seeing you there as well :))

1 Like

I would love to have a postcard from this meet up :star_struck: have a great time ya all :star_struck::heart:

Would love 15 cards! Sending you payment via Venmo!

1 Like

I just saw your post update. Confirming that I will be attending!

1 Like

I would like to attend and reserve 35 cards.

Would it be possible to receive them in advance so I can prep them? I’d love it if you could put your stamp on the first 20 cards for signing please.

Also, is there an additional charge for the special meet up stamp? I can pay via Venmo. Please send me your account details. Thank you!

1 Like