24// female// from Germany // looking for postcard pals/ pen pals from all over the world

Hello Postcrossing community,
My name is Christina and I am 24 years old. I live in Germany near Munich and like to get some new postcard / pen pals from all over the world. I love to write postcards and letters :slight_smile:

It would be great if you are from:
Russia, Bulgaria, Austria, Switzerland, India, Brasil, China, Belarus, Portugal, Spain, Czechia.

My languages I can write with you:
English, German, a little bit of Português and Spanish

But feel free to write me a message - these are only some wishes of me. I am glad about every message :).

Have a great day!
Christina

Hello! My name is Lena and I am new to this site. I am 27 years old, I am from Russia. Looking for a pen pal, I love food, music, TV shows, fashion, travel and meeting new people. I do not speak English well, but if you are interested in my message, let me know. Have a nice day! :wink:

Hello, My name is Zhu Shun. I’m from China. I’m 29 years old. I like postcards and snail mail. I can speak a little English. I am looking for a pen Pal. I want to know anything about other countries. Can we be pen friends? Have a nice day.

Hallo Christina!

Ich heiße Victoria und ich komme aus Moskau. Es wäre so schön, dir eine Postkarte zu senden!

Ich sende dir jetzt eine Nachricht mit ein bisschen mehr Information über mich.

xx
Victoria

Hi!!! My name is Juliane, 25yo, I’m from Brazil haha I’m surprised you speak portuguese, i can help you with that!
Although I’m new to this site and don’t know very well how things work here, I’d love to be your pen pal as we are almost the same age etc

1 Like

請問你可以和我互寄信件嗎?我是一位中國高中生,正在尋找國際筆友

I am going to send the letters to you all these week :slight_smile:
If there is someone from Austria, Switzerland, India, Belarus, Portugal, Czechia, Hungary
feel free to contact me - but others are good as well :slight_smile:

Hallo
Mein Name ist Tatiana.
Ich bin 23 Jahre alte und ich lebe in Russland.
Ich will dein Breffreund sind. :slight_smile:

If somebody is interested: This post is still open :slight_smile:

Jemand aus Freiburg?:smiley:

Gerne :slight_smile: Schreib mir einfach deine Anschrift per PN, dann kann ich dir gleich was schicken :slight_smile:
Viele Grüße
Christina

Hi Christina! My name is Colleen, I’m 24, and live in the U.S. I can also write in Spanish and a little bit of French.

Some hobbies of mine include reading, writing (mostly journaling + poetry… And snail-mail letters!), biking, yoga, slowly cultivating a regular meditation practice, and generally embracing life’s many questions with both fear and genuine curiosity! If this message intrigues you… Feel free to send me a message back, and we can coordinate. :slight_smile: