24 April 2021 Latin America Virtual Meetup!

Done, thank you! :smiley:

Thank you @theJCAtx and Monica for organizing! It was great to see new and familiar faces =)

3 Likes

It was an amazing meetup , had a really interesting discussion on various topics ! Thanks Daniel and Monica for arranging well coordinated meetup !

2 Likes

It was :+1: for me. The first zoom meeting even from an unfamiliar pc was kind of out of my depth. I apologise for leaving without an correct polite goodby, it was not my best day.
Hope to get all of your addresses and remember when I get them from the random stock.
Yours Dorothea(62)

4 Likes

thank you for this fantastic meeting! A great pleasure to see you all!!
Many thanks @theJCAtx and Monica for putting everything together and run it!!

2 Likes

Thank you Daniel and Mónica for the fun Meet Up yesterday! I had a fun day and it was awesome to chat with postcrossers from all over the world!! Muchas gracias por todo!!

3 Likes

Sorry for taking so long…again, transitioning to a new job isn’t easy.

But thank all of y’all for coming and for the wonderful conversations! :smiley:

2 Likes

Dan -

Received both the packet and the individual cards, thanks much! Very nice job, looking forward to seeing you gain this Saturday!

1 Like

I recieved also the envelop and the written stamped card. Many thanks!

1 Like

thank you very much @theJCAtx for the meet up card which arrived the other day! And I just love the “forever” thank you stamp you used! And thanks again for hosting this meet up. I really had a great time and it was nice that I could join you at this Latin America meet up!

1 Like

Forgot to post here,but I also got my card - thank you @theJCAtx for a lovely event!

1 Like

Daniel! I got your envelope and meet-up card! I haven’t sent you one back yet cause I was thinking of sending you a meet-up card from our upcoming meet-up.

I’ll be opening the envelope once work is done. It’s like a sort of reward.

Now that I am organizing one for myself, I can now imagine what you and Eric feel. It’s a total new experience.

1 Like

@theJCAtx I recieved your lovely meetingcard!