24 April 2021 Latin America Virtual Meetup!

Love my hybrid, thank you so much for your hard work!! Muchas gracias y hasta sabado!

Buenas!

Can I join?

Portuguese or Spanish

Thanks.

Yup! Welcome to the meetup!! I’ll add you to the list. Be on the look out for a zoom link on the 24th! :slight_smile:

@theJCAtx are the 2 pictures of the back of the postcard the final ones I can use?

Not yet! We have a couple of new additions! I’m actually working on them as we speak lol

1 Like

Nice! :slight_smile:

I’d love to join, but I’m not sure if I’ll be able to wake up at 3AM~ Will it be okay if I just popped out of the blue?

Hi Abby,

Yay! Welcome!

No worries. You can pop in at any time! I’ll add you to the meetup list and the signed card. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok guys! I’m almost done with the back of the signed meetup card!

I just need some responses from people…
@JennyAssis
@ScandinavianTraveler :white_check_mark:
@Leopold_Uganda
@Robbie :white_check_mark:
Please let me know if you guys would like a hybrid flag or another country flag for the card (You can message me if you’d like).

Thanks again!

Hei :slight_smile:

For me it would be fine just with the Norwegian flag :norway: I am feeling more Norwegian than German :sweat_smile:

Looking forward to meet you guys tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

Updated meetup card! This is the final one unless anyone has any objections.

Edit: Updated!

5 Likes

Great fun! Please include me on your guest list … I’m ready to meet-up! Katy in California - hope it’s not too late…
Ktazevedo

Not too late! Welcome! I’ll add you to list and the meetup card!

Thank you! See you in the morning/afternoon!

Hola todos!

Well, it’s happening in a matter of hours. I decided to copy @rousita’s strategy from her meetup and create a “directory” so we can share addresses (addresses will only be shared with those who consent to being in the directory). If you’d like to be part of the directory, please fill out the form below.

Also, if you’d like a batch of cards or a signed meet up card, this is a good way to let me know and give me an address to mail them off (You don’t have to answer the part about being in the directory if you don’t want to).

Here’s the link: https://forms.gle/HeyYy79xHraMxquK6

See ya’ll soon!

2 Likes

unfortunately I cannot open the link…

Just fixed it…try now :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes, now it works :smile:

German flag is ok for me ;-).
Lesende.

Me encantó este diseño, gracias por poner nuestros nombres de postcrossing! Padrísimo!! GRACIAS! Nos vemos en un rato!