:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE:
Yun Tai Bookstore
88, Liangqing Road
Binhu District
Wuxi
:calendar: DATE: Sunday, 24 Jan 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 1:30pm to 4:00pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
Three special meetup postcards will be available.
Welcome everyone whoโ€™s willing to participate!

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

:scissors: Notes for meetup organizer (delete this text after reading): :scissors:

• Your meetup must follow the Meetup Guidelines. Please keep the link to them on this post (already included above).
  • Always specify the timezone of the event when choosing date/time on the โ€œAdd Eventโ€ button above.
  • Your first post announcing the meeting must be in English. The rest of the meetup discussion can be conducted in your own language.
  • If youโ€™re creating meetups postcards with the Postcrossing logo, make sure to check the Logo Usage Guidelines.
1 Like

Unfortunately the white border around the Postcrossing logo is deemed to be an alteration to the logo and so is not approved.

See the User Manual https://static1.postcrossing.com/images/logos/Postcrossing-Logo-Kit.zip?v=20210826 in the current Logo User Kit (page 3) for margins around the logo and other elements etc.

Is there an update to the border issue I raised about your meeting postcard?

Your meeting postcard is NOT approved in its current design and CANNOT be used at the meeting.

Please reply.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

Is there an update to the border issue I raised about your meeting postcard?

Your meeting postcard is NOT approved in its current design and CANNOT be used at the meeting.

Please reply.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

Please respond to my questions.

The meeting has passed and I want reassurances that the border issue identified on the meeting postcard was fixed or that the postcard was NOT used.

By not responding, you and your group place future meetings using the Postcrossing logo in jeopardy!

Vicki
Postcrossing Team