23 September 2023 - West Plains, MO Meetup- Public Library-Community room

:world_map: CITY/REGION: West Plains, Missouri
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Public Library- Community Room
:calendar: DATE: September 23rd 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11am-1pm Central Daylight Time
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Meghan & Joy are hosting this meet up at the West Plains Public Library in the Community room! We will provide drinks & snacks for all attendees. Our goal is to share our collective joy of postcrossing, to make wholesome connections with other human beings, and to spread that positivity to our fellow postcrossers across the globe!
PLEASE bring your own postage if you plan to mail out cards that day! We will have postcrossing meetup cards for this event! If you have never been to a meetup, people at meetups typically sign meetup postcards. *For convenience and efficiency, bring your signature stamp or stickers (1 inch or smaller), you’ll thank yourself later!
We plan to sit, chat, snack, and just have tons of fun!
Things suggested to bring:
Rubber Stamp
Postage
Address Book for those direct swaps, family & friends who would love to receive a postcard from you.
Addresses that you have requested from Postcrossing via the standard process
Postcards to swap
Postcards, homemade cards, mailart or other relevant items to show&tell
All the fun supplies you want, IE: stickers, stuff to DIY cards, etc!
Your organizers will take responsibility for getting the cards to the post office. That way, if you have to leave before the end of the time, your cards will still be signed by as many participants as possible.
Please reply with a confirmation or a tentative if you are interested!

4 Likes

Interested

2 Likes

We hope you can make it!! :heart::heart:

:hugs:
So excited for this upcoming event.

@MHaenel are we totally ready and excited

Oh, I am so interested. I hope to make it!

2 Likes

We hope so too!!! Can’t wait!!!

Invite others as well if you like!

I would like to come .
I will need to wait for the September work schedule to see if I am off that Saturday.

2 Likes

Perfect just let us know when you know! :slight_smile:

Hi! We met at the Lenexa (my mom and I). We’ll try to make it as it would be neat to come to another meet-up. I’ll know more as the date gets closer.

2 Likes

That’d be great!!! Hope y’all can make it!!!

We’ll print them ourselves, thanks!

1 Like

1 Like