23 May 2021 - Silicon Valley in-person Meetup

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Mountain View, CA
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Olympus Caffe & Bakery
:calendar: DATE: May 23rd 2021
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11:00 AM - 1:30 PM
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Share gems from personal collection, sign meetup postcards, eat and talk!
RULES: Come only if you feel well and are fully vaccinated even though you have to wear a mask

Postcard has been designed, printed and coming my way!

Attendees

1. Me
  2. Jim
  3. Laurel
  4. Ann
  5. Linda
  6. Evelyn
  7. Gwyn
  8. Special Guest!
  9. Karen
  10. Emma
  11. imhereforthememes53
2 Likes

Hello
would u like to swap with me?
I can offer you taiwan’s pc meetup

and these

Hello! I’m a (brand new) flight attendant and thinking about flying in from Orlando for this event… Is it super far from the airport? This would be my first meetup ever!

1 Like

Hey there! If you come in from SJC then it’ll be a very short drive but coming in from SFO will take about 30-45 minutes-ish…and these estimates are for driving/uber/lyft. Hope you can make it! :smiley:

Haha it would be SFO. There is exactly (1) flight that could get me there on time-ish. Would land SFO at 10:30. Thanks for advising!

Then yesssss you can make it! I’ll put you down on the list and if anything changes for you, just let me know :grin:

Hello sonataca , I’m interested of going please if there’s space , please let me know thank you :slight_smile:

Hey Emma, there is space! I’ve added you to the list! :smiley:

Hi sonataca, if there’s still space, I’d like to attend. I’m not sure how to add myself to the list above but please let me know if there are still spots.

Hey there! I will add you to the list. Looking forward!

Now that we have reached the capacity for this meetup (yipppeeeeee!), I’d like to share some information to help you guys prepare…and if you have any other questions, do let me know! I look forward to seeing you all this Sunday!

Hi! I’m not gonna make it. Would’ve been flying standby and I’m so low on seniority there’s no way I was gonna make it. Too many others with more seniority are also standby. Hopefully you host again soon! I love visiting Cali. Have a great time!

Aww, I’m so sorry to hear that. Can you send me your address so I can at least send you a postcard after the meetup? Hope to meet with you one day for sure!

@sonataca thanks so much for organizing - it was a lot of fun!

1 Like

Is there an August meetup planned? I am planning a trip to Palo Alto for the first full weekend in August!

1 Like

Hi there! Sorry for the delay, I am not sure if I can plan something but I’ll keep you posted if I do!

1 Like

Aw man, just found out about this! I’m in Palo Alto and super interested in attending possible future events :slight_smile:

We just got a postcard from this meeting! :heart_eyes: Thank you so much for thinking of us!

1 Like