23 July 2024 - Basargin Lighthouse meetup in Vladivostok, Russia

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Vladivostok
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Cafe “Kafema” (Vladivostok, Batareynaya 2)
:calendar: DATE: 23.07.2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 13.00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

A postcard with the Basargin lighthouse is a continuation of the series of lighthouses of the Primorsky Territory, started by our Vladivostok Postcrossers Postal Club in May 2024.
The Basargin Lighthouse is located within the boundaries of the city of Vladivostok and was built on Cape Basargin, located on the BasarginPeninsula.
The Basargin lighthouse is an important navigational landmark for approaching from the sea. Together with the Skryplev lighthouse, it forms the gate to the port of Vladivostok.
At the meeting, we will sign a postcard authored by Elena Nikitina and share our personal impressions of visiting this beautiful lighthouse.

6 Likes

It’s very pretty, would love to have a swap ofc :heart::hugs: have a great time ya all :heart::hugs:

Lovely :heart_eyes:

Can anyone send me one , ready to swap with meetup cards of India.

Reshma

Would love to receive this card. I shall send a lighthouse card from India. Lemme know. Thanks.

Hello!
I’m a fan of lighthouses, and would love to swap with your meetup card :smiley:

In return I could send you a lighthouse card from Genoa. At the moment I have for sure these ones, but next week I may be able to find other views too :slight_smile: