22 April 2023 - Greater Seattle Earth Day Meetup 2023

If it’s not too late I’d like 5 cards. See you Saturday! Thanks!

1 Like

Wow - you are all so kind :black_heart: it didn’t print as crisply as I’d have liked, but I appreciate your graciousness :slight_smile:

I’ll be ordering 100 more cards to print tomorrow which will leave ~ 20 cards leftover after the below requests. It’s no problem; I print at Staples and they are ready same-day. If you’d like more postcards than are listed below, please let me know by Friday, April 21, 2023 by 12pm Pacific :slight_smile:

I am expecting ~ 14 people, including myself, so I’ve reserved the Stadler Room (the glassed-in room around the corner from the eateries) to ensure we have adequate table space to sit together. The notes say it holds 16 comfortably with tables. If you will be bringing more than yourself, just lmk and I’ll arrange a different setup :wink:

The lighting in the room is fantastic with clean, spacious tables. Ample parking is located outside the Main Entrance to Third Place Books in the adjacent upper lot. If for some reason parking cannot be found, there is a lower lot on the other side of the building :slight_smile:

There used to be several food vendors in the building, but the only link on the Third Place Books website is Honey Bear Bakery (open 8a-8p on Saturday!) and serve coffee/tea, salad, soup, and sandwiches all day!

If you don’t see your request/s below, or if the number of postcards is incorrect, please reply asap :slight_smile:

• Kelly

New Postcard Requests/Attendees:

@seachange (Crystal) - 15 Postcards ($6.75)
@tbt924 (Tara) - 10 Postcards ($4.50)
@seattlestacia (Stacia) - 20 Postcards ($9)
@comette (Hallie) - 20 Postcards ($9)
@treehouseboat (Caitlin) - 10 Postcards ($4.50)
@kpwick (Karen) - 5-10 Postcards
@richard42 (Richard) - 30 Postcards* ($13.50)
@Caroline212 (Caroline) - 5 Postcards ($2.25)
@SEAott (Koda) + 1 :+1:

All Attendees/Requests as of 04.20.2023:

@katherit (Kathy): 10 cards ($4.50)
@aregan (Anne - welcome to the group!): 10 cards ($4.50)
@heidiisadora (Heidi - welcome to the group!): 10 cards ($4.50)
@kburrell (Kay): 10 cards ($4.50)
@seachange (Crystal) - 15 Postcards ($6.75)
@tbt924 (Tara) - 10 Postcards ($4.50)
@seattlestacia (Stacia) - 20 Postcards ($9)
@comette (Hallie) - 20 Postcards ($9)
@treehouseboat (Caitlin) - 10 Postcards ($4.50)
@kpwick (Karen) - 5-10 Postcards ($2.25 or $4.50)
@richard42 (Richard) - 30 Postcards* ($13.50)
@Caroline212 (Caroline) - 5 Postcards ($2.25)
@SEAott (Koda) + 1 :+1:
2 Likes

Hi Kelly! Thank you for arranging this. My hubby Steve will be around. He’ll be okay if there isn’t a spot for him - he’s looking forward to exploring the shopping center while we are busy signing cards. just an FYI thanks!

1 Like

No worries! Happy to have him :slightly_smiling_face:

Final Thought: If you’d like to trade cards tomorrow, please place 10 different cards into an envelope and I’ll have a basket you can exchange your envelope with someone else’s!

See you tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not going to be able to make it to the meeting. Your meetup cards are fabulous! If you have any leftover, could I purchase them (even though I won’t be able to attend the meeting)? Let me know after the meeting, if any cards are left, if I can buy some.

1 Like

They’re on their way round :slightly_smiling_face:

I bought 10 cards for you, and they were on the circuit getting signed. :grin:
Let me know your address so I can mail them to you.

1 Like

fablous meeting lets have a monthly meeting and do the meeting with the ;postcard club

2 Likes

Richard,

If I only had half your gusto :slight_smile:

My May is filling up; I’ll check dates and drop a note here, as well as a new thread, if I host…but do feel free to host!