🐮 2021 year of ox stamp on postcard exchange group

Hey:D I would like a card with real stamps, thank you.

2 Likes

To Mosshumla,
I would like Maxcard #1, thank you!

Hi Everyone

Stamps were issued today and postcards all sent today. Will hopefully have FDI cancellation. Let’s see how long they all take!

3 Likes

Wow… Thanks MariceNZ for sending to us all. Look forward. You are the first in the group to send - bravo :grinning:

Hei. Estonia Year fo Ox stamp is being issued on 12 Feb 2021

1 Like

Today I received an awesome Year of Rat postcard from sunsky from Year of Rat group. I am glad it was not lost in delivery even though it took such a long time to arrive. I am not sure if it is because the French name “MALAISIE” is used as it may be confused with Africa “MALAWI” instead “MALAYSIA”. Just my personal speculation, hahaha. But can everyone add the English names for MALAYSIA if you are using local language for country for my address, eg MALAISIE/MALAYSIA, 馬來西亞/MALAYSIA

2 Likes

Wow, this card made it to you still in the end of Rat year, since the lunar year of Ox is not coming:)

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

I sent out my cards today. Sorry stamps were issued here some time ago but I had hurt my back and couldn’t go out for a couple of weeks. I hope all cards will reach you safely!

3 Likes

Thank you magenta0810 for sending out to all of us. Sorry to hear that you hurt your back - speedy recovery. Doumo arigatou gozaimashita (recalling my Nihongo lessons) :grinning:

I’d like to receive a postcard with stamp. Would be great with a card depicting an ox or a cow, but any postcard will be good.

2 Likes

Just sharing, not related to Year of Ox group…
…today I received Estonia Year of the Rat stamped postcar from a direct swap that I had arranged with - C - last October.

Thanks so much Carmen!!!

3 Likes

USPS_OX

Hello, from the USA

I think the host already post the image of the Year of the Ox Stamp from the USA.
Here it is again. It will be out February 2nd.
I have not heard or seen the FDOI cancellation image.
When it comes out I will post it here.

2 Likes

I just got the postcard from Magenta. Thank you so much.
It’s beautiful. Gold every where!
Exactly a week from Japan to USA! Not bad.
Am I the first to report of its arrival???

1 Like

Yes, you are the first to report :grinning:

1 Like

In my mailbox today :smiley:
my first Year of Ox card from magenta
thank you very much Fumie , really beautiful !

1 Like

POSTE-2021-12

Here is the french stamp (issued in February)

3 Likes

Received from magenta. Thanks a lot :smiley:

1 Like

I rec from Magenta, thank you!

Btw for hazel for the HK grp, will prefer the postcard with stamp instead of prepaid card if possible, thanks !

2 Likes

I recieved the card from Magenta, thank you! Lovely design as always!

1 Like

so does it mean that only 1 person per country can join?

1 Like